JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Howdy!

I'm Jerry.

Just signed on a few minutes ago. Looks to be a pretty good site.

Just a middle aged guy who seems to buy more firearms and ammo than he can shoot.

My favorite critters to hunt are elk, deer, bear and cougar.

My favorite calibers are, in no particular order:
.35 Remington
.30-06
.45 ACP
.30-30
16 gauge
.357 magnum
7.62x39
.45-70
.41 magnum

Don't go in for whomp'em stomp'em magnums. Don't feel a need for one.

I like rib eye steak, elk roast & steaks, venison steaks bear jerky & pepperoni, razor clams, oysters, huckleberries, BBQ, good beer, good cigars and good bourbon. And other things as well....

I think that Obama is the single worst thing to have happened to my country. At least in the last 53 years.

So anyhoo......talk with you all later, I reckon.

welcome jerry!! ahhh yes, we need some new blood, i'm new here to , only been here a few months,near as i can tell, you need a gun!! 2nd ,you need another one,and another,and another, and so on,hope you find this forum, as great as i have , keep reading , and enjoy,rusobr2 (steven)

Howdy Jerry...sounds like you just need to get out more. Your likes sound pretty much like mine I reckon...BO will self destruct. Just his unintended consequences. I'm just going to watch the show & go to the tea parties.
If'n you need a partner to smoke those cigars & sip a little of the creature, I'll do my best to get up there from Nevada.
Best to you & yours...
LeverBob

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews