Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

hey ya'll from east tenn

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by laktrash, Sep 19, 2009.

1. I stumbled on a for sale ad and joined I won't be able to contribute much from way over here the hills but hope you enjoy my company

2. Mutoman

Mutoman North Bend Active Member

Cool, good to have your company, welcome to the NWFA boards.

3. If it helps I have a seattle detonics

4. eriknemily

eriknemily Tillamook County (Cheese!) Member

Sure you did. You're probably an ATFE spy trying to get all of our guns:bluelaugh::bluelaugh: Just trying to start a good conspiracy theory discussion. Nonetheless, welcome laktrash.

5. hhhmmm you'uns never know what us hillbillys might have stashed up in them thar hills. I live at the foothills of the smokies ran a budweiser route for almost 20 years. My wife owns a "sports bar". connections ??? LOL

6. dragonsden73

dragonsden73 Salem, Oregun Active Member

Step Dad from there...I have visited Chattanooga, Nashville, Monkey Town....

7. cyclesurvival

cyclesurvival Vancouver Well-Known Member

Do you know what green beens are? if so welcome

8. 61henry

61henry Island City, Oregon Member

Been to the good ol' state of Tennessee many times, Shiloh, Chattanooga, Murphysboro etc. Welcome.

9. 61henry

What kind of madness is going on right now in Nashville?

10. Just tuned in looks like we're missing albert. We see and talk to him on the lake from timeto time. He' s flying a big redskin flag on back of is BIG boat, he has several imagine that.

11. 61henry

Man, I can't believe that happened

12. sheepdog1

sheepdog1 New Plymouth Idaho New Member

Hey laktrash! We are new to NWFA site. I was looking for someone out your way to give me a situation report on ammo availibilty out there. We are small arms ammo manufactures always trying to find somewhere with a need we can fill. Maybe you can give me websites that cover people out that way. If not,OK. Still nice to know not everyone east of the Rockies is antigun.:laugh: Thanks sheepdog1

13. coctailer

coctailer Portland, OR/Hastings, MI/Vancouver,WA I run with scissors.

I hear there is awesome bbq in tenn.
    Welcome!!

14. Do you mean like http://www.tngunowners.com/ or http://www.gunownersclub.com/ may have to do a google for tennessee gun owners its a forum gun owners club is a local buy and sell. the ammo scare has pretty much settled down . I think I paid $19.95 for blazer 45. you can find it cheaper I just like the guy he always takes time to shoot the breeze and talk guns knowing your not buying a gun I spend my money with him no large chain stores. No anti guns here in the hills we never heard of carry permits until recently (lol) We are having a problem with be able to carry in restaraunts and city and county park. they get to decide no uniform decision. west tenn "memphis" for the good bar-b que

15. Joe Link

Joe Link Portland, OR Well-Known Member Staff Member Lifetime Supporter 2015 Volunteer 2016 Volunteer

Does this mean I have a place to stay if I come visit?! :D

16. Sure ! you'll have to fight for position on the couch with 3 great danes and trust me it ain't easy.

17. Joe Link

Joe Link Portland, OR Well-Known Member Staff Member Lifetime Supporter 2015 Volunteer 2016 Volunteer

At least I won't be cold :)

18. chiefchip

chiefchip Rainier, Oregon Member

Welcome Aboard

19. torpedoman

torpedoman land of corrupt politicians Member

Would that be UPPER east tenn? I remember old ned (the governor at one time) on T.V. trying to get people to refer to it as northeast tenn.

20. Nope, Right at the foothills of smoky mtns use to be country but filling up fast. We even have Favored moonshine now (strawberry, apple butter, cherry etc. Where have our traditions gone ?