JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
born and raised here in the northwest . My names Jason , I'm 25 years old and I've yet to own my first firearm. My cousin told me about this forum since I'm currently interested in purchasing my first handgun.
He said this website was reputable . So here I am.

born and raised here in the northwest . My names Jason , I'm 25 years old and I've yet to own my first firearm. My cousin told me about this forum since I'm currently interested in purchasing my first handgun.
He said this website was reputable . So here I am.
Welcome

Welcome to the forum! Feel free to pick our brains. If you're not sure about posting a question you can always PM one of us. Also, try to keep in mind that there's a difference between opinions and facts. That being said there is an absolute TON of great information to be had and a heck of a lot of knowledgeable people here (I recommend most of them...). As far as guns go, buy what's right for you caliber wise and how it fits your hand. If you buy something based purely on blind recommendations you may end up hating it. Do some research, check out local gun shops, pawn shops and the gun show. Take your time and if someone tries to pressure you, walk away.
Cheers!

Welcome from the great State of Jefferson.

Sgt Nambu took the words right out of my mouth. This place is reputable, some of us maybe not so much. ;)

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews