JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
No I'm not ghey...but if you are looking for the right woman, well here are a couple good examples.
I already have one of these...just passing it along :D

Perfect Woman #1

Perfect Woman #2

Example #3 is mine.
She packs a Glock and shoots a bow and a loves her Bulgarian AK74 especially when the bayonet is attached for some reason...lol

Last Edited:
HELP
When I open the above videos the video area goes green but I get the audio?
If I put my cursor in the gray bar under the video frame I can see small individual pictures. It just started doing it this morning.

Can anyone tell me how to fix it??

Sheldon

Trust me, these women are unicorns. That or they are taken. Ive been on the market for a little while now..

Bunch of hipster vegan hippies who have an obsession with cats... Seems like thats all there is.. :mad:

Trust me, these women are unicorns. That or they are taken. Ive been on the market for a little while now..

Bunch of hipster vegan hippies who have an obsession with cats... Seems like thats all there is.. :mad:

Get out of OR and you might find one :p Oh and if they pull up in a Subaru just keep walking :D

I'm an avid PETA supporter. Granted it is not the sme PETA that most hippies love.
When I saw the title to this, I thought you were trying to find a guy for you girls "BFF" or sister. Kinda disappointed. But not really.

Seriously, if I was a vegan and drove a prius Id be in like flin.

american-manhood.jpg

sad

There are plenty of smoking hot Nurses out there, but I would warn you to avoid them at all costs. Especially Psych Nurses. :eek:

There are plenty of smoking hot Nurses out there, but I would warn you to avoid them at all costs. Especially Psych Nurses. :eek:

Yeah that x 10,000

I was married to one, she is toxic. All her nurse friends are toxic too.

308 talks the truth in his very wise posting. Avoid them like the plague.

I have been happily married for a little over a decade now to a woman who insists that we split all the bills. Everything has to be 50/50 We each have our own bank account and then we have a joint one where we each put an equal amount of money into twice a month to pay all the household bills out of. She is an accountant, makes great money which she mostly saves. I have to struggle to get her to spend money on herself, she talks herself out of everything, even stuff she actually needs and should buy. Because of her I have a 800+ credit score and I never have to ask to buy something or justify what I bought. She is not a gun nut but far from anti gun, She used to have a CC but let it laps. She had several handguns when I met her but is not as excited to go to the range as I am. And she is adorable and funny.

Just wanted to rub that in a bit for you single guys. :D

But really its surprising to me how good things turned out. This is my second marriage and I actually thought my first one was pretty good. In comparison to this one the first one was a train wreck. There are good women out there ( trust me, I am no great catch. If I can find A good one they must not be that hard to come by)

I have been happily married for a little over a decade now to a woman who insists that we split all the bills. Everything has to be 50/50 We each have our own bank account and then we have a joint one where we each put an equal amount of money into twice a month to pay all the household bills out of. She is an accountant, makes great money which she mostly saves. I have to struggle to get her to spend money on herself, she talks herself out of everything, even stuff she actually needs and should buy. Because of her I have a 800+ credit score and I never have to ask to buy something or justify what I bought. She is not a gun nut but far from anti gun, She used to have a CC but let it laps. She had several handguns when I met her but is not as excited to go to the range as I am. And she is adorable and funny.

Just wanted to rub that in a bit for you single guys. :D

But really its surprising to me how good things turned out. This is my second marriage and I actually thought my first one was pretty good. In comparison to this one the first one was a train wreck. There are good women out there ( trust me, I am no great catch. If I can find A good one they must not be that hard to come by)
Grrr! Glad you have a keeper sir.
She sounds wonderful.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top