JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Just saying, just think of the press they would get if they could hold up their loophole gun at a press conference to prove how easy it is. Or if they would hold up their 3d printed ghost gun (with the two remaining fingers of their right hand) to show how cool that is.

Been buying and selling guns a long time, sure it used to be easy buying and selling person to person but not anymore. As far as homebuilt guns it's not rocket science but you still need skills.

you and I know what the truth is, but joe public is as stupid as ever.

It's technology I tell ya.
Society is consumed in the reality they desire.

Those with half a brain cell go beyond.
Like a lot of folks here on the forum have been doing all their life!!

Just saying, just think of the press they would get if they could hold up their loophole gun at a press conference to prove how easy it is. Or if they would hold up their 3d printed ghost gun (with the two remaining fingers of their right hand) to show how cool that is.

Been buying and selling guns a long time, sure it used to be easy buying and selling person to person but not anymore. As far as homebuilt guns it's not rocket science but you still need skills.

you and I know what the truth is, but joe public is as stupid as ever.
3D resin filled lower receivers are real. They work and you don't lose fingers using them.

Jigs can be had for roughly 200, add a 100 dollar router and a few bits. Plus a 100 dollar 80% and you are again easily in the game.

Not against any of it. Just trying to illustrate that you are sort of incorrect on how much skill is required to put a gun together.

Both sides have had decades to change the laws yet neither did.

The rest is just political propaganda really.

Basically i thought i was clear, 3d PRINTED GUNS. Unreliable at best. Btw if they had any real skills, they wouldn't be politicians.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top