JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
I feel like I lost a few IQ points after simply visiting that website. If I keep going back I might end up voting for Biden.

Yeah, sorry for the link. It was the only one I could find.

You think it helps or HURTS the OP credibility? Asking for a friend........

Wanna stop the violence and nonsense that we are seeing?
Decriminalize homicide.
1-2 days max, society will be much more polite. And law-abiding.

I'm not sure I could get through my list in two days. I would probably have draw up one of those +/- check box charts to come up with a priority order. :D

-E-

Here is the video. The knife is mentioned near the 50'ish second mark.

The recording is from Cascadianphotog
www.twitch.tv/cascadianphotog
Jacob Hanning & Melissa Lewis work together and have been documenting the Portland Riots.
Their code of ethics

I have no affiliation with either of these persons. Nor do I share their views.
I do have opinions, but I prefer to let people form their own.

Oh, and a sincere Thank You to Sheriff Deputy Nikolai for his service to the community. May he have success in future endeavors.

Wanna stop the violence and nonsense that we are seeing?
Decriminalize homicide.
1-2 days max, society will be much more polite. And law-abiding.
The Purge.jpg

ORS 162.295

(1)A person commits the crime of tampering with physical evidence if, with intent that it be used, introduced, rejected or unavailable in an official proceeding which is then pending or to the knowledge of such person is about to be instituted, the person:

(a)Destroys, mutilates, alters, conceals or removes physical evidence impairing its verity or availability; or

(b)Knowingly makes, produces or offers any false physical evidence; or

(c)Prevents the production of physical evidence by an act of force, intimidation or deception against any person.
Strange place to be posting this info, since the Saul Alinsky trained antifa/blm/radical progressives et al will use this tactic if it benefits their cause. Why not try posting it on a rad prog site?

Here is the video. The knife is mentioned near the 50'ish second mark.

The recording is from Cascadianphotog
www.twitch.tv/cascadianphotog
Jacob Hanning & Melissa Lewis work together and have been documenting the Portland Riots.
Their code of ethics

I have no affiliation with either of these persons. Nor do I share their views.
I do have opinions, but I prefer to let people form their own.

Oh, and a sincere Thank You to Sheriff Deputy Nikolai for his service to the community. May he have success in future endeavors.

Listen to the audio. Perfect audio. No quid pro quo. No collusion. That's some Trumpian/MAGA bubblegum right there.

Status

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top