JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I've seen that. Somehow I don't think Boehner has that much power. He walks a tight line with all the new Tea Party types. He's not 100% power in the House. Being what he is, he still gets just one vote.

We'll see. I don't trust anyone in DC any more.

Boehner is the speaker of the house, the third most powerful person in the government.

He has the juice, but remember — and this seems to have gone over the heads of all the people whining about some (fill in the blank) deal they think has been hatched — a contempt of Congress citation involves a specific process and they don't just happen overnight.

Issa, I'm convinced, has the stones to push it, and Boehner has not shown any reluctance to take on the administration. HOWEVER...remember a contempt citation is aimed at the Attorney General, who heads the justice department.

The only way this bunch will really ever be brought to justice is for a change at the White House and a change in Attorney General.

To do that you have to vote, and I don't mean you have to go out and vote for some protest candidate. You will have to vote for the Republican whomever that is, to make it stick. Otherwise, you'll be voting for Obama, and if anyone is too stupid to understand that, they probably shouldn't be allowed to vote.
:s0131:

Boehner is the speaker of the house, the third most powerful person in the government.

I respectfully disagree. I think the Senate is far more powerful. They ratify treaties, conduct trials for impeachment, approve Supreme Court appointments...

The Speaker of the House is 3rd in line to be POTUS after the POTUS and vice POTUS, should something happen and they couldn't serve. That doesn't affect his current power. In the meantime, he is subject to the House members, and almost everything the House does has to be approved by the Senate before it's official. Biden, under the First Article of the Constitution is President of the Senate. Harry Reid is the majority leader. I'd put Reid's power above Boehner's

I do agree that the only way to clean up the Chicago thuggery is to get rid of Obama.

Disagree. the most powerful people in DC are the international banksters that run the entire show.. these names you list are just sockpuppets

To do that you have to vote, and I don't mean you have to go out and vote for some protest candidate. You will have to vote for the Republican whomever that is, to make it stick. Otherwise, you'll be voting for Obama, and if anyone is too stupid to understand that, they probably shouldn't be allowed to vote.

Nice.. you just continue following the lemmings right over a cliff thinking an elephant will save you from a donkey. I have a word for you from the past, a man wiser than either of us

"Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost."

John Quincy Adams

Right now Santorum is leading the polls. That could quickly change of course. I don't believe that Santorum is the choice of the big lobbyists and Wall Street and I think they are panicking.

This isn't a plug for Santorum or Paul, but I think they might make some changes if either could get past Romney. Romney is the same ole same ole IMHO. I believe the big boys thought they had him pre-anointed and are in shock right now.

That's just my $.02

Santorum is a zionist tool who will get us into more insane mideast wars. No vote for him, here

If he's nominated, will you vote for Obama who is a Muslim tool, and maybe a Muslim?

What will you think if Obama decides that Iran can't be allowed to have a nuke, and crushes them? There certainly is talk of that. What will you think if Israel attacks Iran? Some think it's inevitable. What if we help them as we helped Europe with Libya?

Do you think we can allow Iran to have nukes? Up until now nukes (assured mass destruction) have been a deterrent. What do you do with people who think they will get 60 virgins if they die for Allah?

If he's nominated, will you vote for Obama who is a Muslim tool, and maybe a Muslim?

What will you think if Obama decides that Iran can't be allowed to have a nuke, and crushes them? There certainly is talk of that. What will you think if Israel attacks Iran? Some think it's inevitable. What if we help them as we helped Europe with Libya?

Do you think we can allow Iran to have nukes? Up until now nukes (assured mass destruction) have been a deterrent. What do you do with people who think they will get 60 virgins if they die for Allah?

I do not believe any of that zionist crap and I am not in any way scared by Iran. I am far more concerned by the 400+ nuclear weapons possessed by the insane people in israel who have threatened to nuke Europe if Europe does not defend them

Iran wants nukes to deter Israel.. I totally understand this as you should

Right now Santorum is leading the polls. That could quickly change of course. I don't believe that Santorum is the choice of the big lobbyists and Wall Street and I think they are panicking.

This isn't a plug for Santorum or Paul, but I think they might make some changes if either could get past Romney. Romney is the same ole same ole IMHO. I believe the big boys thought they had him pre-anointed and are in shock right now.

That's just my $.02

Santorum is a zionist warpig and would suit them just fine

The "Samson Option." "The Samson Option is a term used to describe Israel's alleged deterrence strategy of massive retaliation with nuclear weapons as a "last resort" against nations whose military attacks threaten its existence, and possibly against other targets as well."

Even if true while unproven, how many nuclear countries do you believe would allow themselves to be zapped out of existence before they threw the whole kitchen sink at attackers?

Did we hold back anything we had in WWII? Did we indiscriminately bomb Berlin night after night, not caring who or what we hit, civilians and all?

Did we nuke Japan?

War is hell. Don't start one against a super power or a country with nukes and ICBMs if you're squeamish.

Responding with a Wiki is what I expected.:s0114:

Nonetheless, just what does this all have to do with Issa, Fast & Furious and "guns"?

Santorum is pro-gun big time. IF we get lucky and get a new administration and Senate, we might see some F&F prosecutions. However, Santorum is a pig because he's pro-Israel so we don't get any F&F prosecutions and vote for Obama instead. Confused yet? :s0155:

Now people should not BE ALLOWED to vote ?

And I should prostitute my vote off to whatever piece of meat is nominated with an R next to their name ?

I used to respect you, Dave.

Last Edited:
The "Samson Option." "The Samson Option is a term used to describe Israel's alleged deterrence strategy of massive retaliation with nuclear weapons as a "last resort" against nations whose military attacks threaten its existence, and possibly against other targets as well."

Even if true while unproven, how many nuclear countries do you believe would allow themselves to be zapped out of existence before they threw the whole kitchen sink at attackers?

Did we hold back anything we had in WWII? Did we indiscriminately bomb Berlin night after night, not caring who or what we hit, civilians and all?

Did we nuke Japan?

War is hell. Don't start one against a super power or a country with nukes and ICBMs if you're squeamish.

They have flatly threatened Europe with nukes if Europe does not send it's boys out to to die to defend them

We didn't have any Mideast enemies till they killed JFK when he clearly was against assisting them

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top