Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Hey Issa - Pull The Trigger Already!

Discussion in 'Legal & Political Archive' started by rufus, Jan 31, 2012.

1. rufus

rufus State of Jefferson Well-Known Member

Darrell Issa threatens Eric Holder with contempt

More...

Go baby go! :thumbup:

2. dusty

dusty Mountlake Terrace Active Member

+1000

3. Bigfoot

Bigfoot Clack Co. OR Well-Known Member

Those who have watched this unfold know that last weeks document dump showed that Holder was lying when he said he'd just heard about F&F a few weeks earlier. Of course he weaseled out of that statement in a subsequent hearing. How do you forget when you first heard that one of your agents was killed with one of your guns? Anyway whats interesting here is the White House releasing the email. Hey Holder, I'll bet it hurt when those bus tires ran over ya huh? Looks like it's time to spend some more time with the family.

Eric Holder | Fast and Furious | Emails | The Daily Caller

4. Riot

Riot Benton County, Washington Well-Known Member

This GOP doesn't care...they're above the law, didn't you know?

Georgia judge orders Obama to appear in court for hearing on attempt to keep him off ballot - The Washington Post

Obama could easily have lost Georgia eligibility case by

So a complaint was made that Obama isn't a "natural born" citizen by the constitutional standards and thus is ineligible to be President. Judge orders Obama to apear in court, Obama refuses and the hearing is made without him.

I wish I could skip court.

5. deen_ad

deen_ad Vancouver, WA Well-Known Member

He's furnished a false birth record, he's ignored an order to appear in court, he's ignored Congresses budget limitations, he's set it up to imprison US citizens without trial and people think he's a "president". The above says he's a dictator

Blitzkrieg and (deleted member) like this.
  6. Dave Workman

Dave Workman Western Washington Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

Well, let's keep this thread about one guy..Holder. ;)

Today, Feb. 1, marks the 1-year anniversary of when I first wrote about this fiasco. It's been one heck of a ride so far. And, yeah, the evidence tends to support the belief that he knows a lot more about this than he has acknowledged.

Holder Wednesday: Between the rock and the hard place

One day prior to his much-anticipated appearance before the House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform, and one day after he was threatened with a contempt of Congress proceeding, embattled Attorney General Eric Holder is caught between the proverbial rock and hard place.

Holder Wednesday: Between the rock and the hard place - Seattle gun rights | Examiner.com

xm193, rufus, Father of four and 3 others like this.
  7. rufus

rufus State of Jefferson Well-Known Member

From Dave's excellent column:

I've been wondering about this for some time now. Kind of expected Newt to tee-off on F&F, Mitt not so much.

8. iusmc2002

iusmc2002 Colville, WA Active Member

The last bullet point in the story is perhaps the most important one. You know it's true!

9. Dave Workman

Fatally Flawed report has some flaws of its own

As Attorney General Eric Holder prepares to testify Thursday before the House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform about Operation Fast and Furious, an examination of the Democrats’ “minority report” titled Fatally Flawed: Five Years of Gunwalking in Arizona reveals some shortcomings.

'Fatally Flawed' report has some flaws of its own - Seattle gun rights | Examiner.com

10. Bigfoot

Bigfoot Clack Co. OR Well-Known Member

Here's something else the MSM will refuse to cover. Lying by omission.

Family Of Murdered Border Patrol Agent Files $25M Suit Against ATF | Fox News

rufus, Blitzkrieg, Buddhalux and 3 others like this.
  11. deen_ad

Lone Wolf may be blameless if BATF and FBI told them to go ahead over Lone Wolf's objections.

12. deen_ad

OK, one at a time!

13. xm193

xm193 seatac Active Member

in respect to the lawsuit discovery by the terry family should be interesting!

madiz27 and (deleted member) like this.
  14. deen_ad

I wonder if the judge will unseal the government records?

15. Riot

I wonder if the Government will just send Terry's family a check and have them sign a gag order, then reassign Holder to somewhere else and appoint a new DA to stop the flood.

16. deen_ad

I suppose that's possible, it would cut down on what they have to hide, oops, reveal!

17. iusmc2002

iusmc2002 Colville, WA Active Member

+1
    I don't believe Lone Wolf should be held accountable for the illegalities of the actions taken by the BATF in this instance. What the hell can you do when the people who LICENSE you to sell firearms, tells you to sell them to such and such person? I bet if you refused, they would backdoor the bubblegum out of your business and make it nearly impossible to continue running said business.
    I hope the Terry family withdraws Lone Wolf from the suit.

18. Dave Workman

Holder didn’t know…but somebody did; the F&F ‘main justice’ problem

At the end of more than four hours before a sometimes contentious hearing of the House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform on Operation Fast and Furious, Attorney General Eric Holder appeared to have dodged a bullet.

Holder didn

19. Blitzkrieg

Blitzkrieg WA Well-Known Member

I have been surprised a few times but IMO the entire matter is just another useless dog and pony show to make the sheeple think there will be justice

There's only one way there will be justice in this nation and of course I am too wise to post exactly how that can happen

20. Riot

Lone Wolf? HA! This was all designed to blame the "Greedy Dealers" from the straw buyers (the "magical loophole" the ATF has been trying to sell to the public for years). This will all get swept under the rug and pointed right back at the dealers and the current gun laws- just you watch. The only reason why Eric Holder is still in the hot seat is because everyone is too focused on the elections right now to care about some dead BP agent (RIP: Brian Terry) in some Southern state. We all want to see Eric Holder get burned for what he obviously knew about and obviously lied about...but some e-mails and memos past his busy desk isn't going to prove crud. The election will hit, Obama will be reelected and the only reason people will hear about "Operation Fast and Furious" on the news will be to ban "Assault Rifles" with Brian Terry's name written on a bill and forced down our throats to swallow.

The sheeple will buy it too...instead of seeing this for what it is (a corrupt ATF operation, back by our leaders to show the population how bad guns are) the masses will be shown heartfelt documentaries about Brian Terry's tragic death by some horrific black rifle purchased by a straw buyer through a loop-hole in the system. National gun Registration will be demanded.