JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This is a question thread. Use the up arrow to the right of good answers to upvote. Answers with more votes appear higher on the list.
Reactions
Say, from the SD card from my digital camera? Simple, I need simple. Posting stills? Right click, copy. Left click, paste, was easy for me.

Videos should be uploaded to the Media Gallery. You click the upload file button, and then select the file from your SD card.

Once they're uploaded, you can use these links to embed them in posts, share them, etc.

1616779146842.png

Let me know if you have any questions :s0155:

Upvote 0
Videos should be uploaded to the Media Gallery. You click the upload file button, and then select the file from your SD card.

Once they're uploaded, you can use these links to embed them in posts, share them, etc.

View attachment 849176

Let me know if you have any questions :s0155:

WHAT! I finally got an answer? And from "THE" Man at that! :D I had no idea it was that easy. I've always heard/thought you had to get your vid to another site that would fix it to be posted on a forum.

I'll give it a shot. Thank you!

Upvote 0
Well call me an idiot. I don't find this 1616782330970.png anywhere. I managed to find a short vid in the pics on my computer. Not on the card from the camera. It was taken with the camera, put on the computer and deleted from the card. I managed to get it to "My" album, (that I just made). But it was only a JPG at 51KB where the video is 160MB.

Upvote 0
But it was only a JPG at 51KB where the video is 160MB.

Ah, this is the issue. We only have support for short videos at the moment, since our drive space is at a premium :(

I'm planning on addressing this in the months after the big update. I need to find a cost-effective way to store large amounts of video data remotely.

Upvote 0

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top