JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
You must be a young whippersnapper Woodsman, that is still a fine looking woman!......

And that is about the ONLY thing I've found good about getting older (58), women my age and older can be considered good looking in these eyes.

You just wait young man!

He just has the bar set too high, because his cousin is a sexy Cylon killer-babe on TV. ;)

Aide de beouf hache? My culinary French is a little rusty but I'm seeing Hamberger Helper!

The casual gourmet is likely to underestimate the skill required for, say, Potato Stroganoff (pomme de terre ala Stroganoff). Consider, however, the potential for a debilitating paper cut from the box, not to mention the disaster that could happen in a split second by accidentally grabbing the METRIC measuring cup. Aide de beouf haché is NOT for the unskilled or faint of heart.

I cooked this chicken a few days ago but it gave me flash backs to Hee Haw and Grandpa. Cooked in a cast iron skillet in the BBQ.
May God bless us all,
Mike

Cast Iron Chicken 001.jpg

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads