JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
My name is Trever and I live in Skamania County. Grew up in Kitsap County right next to the Poulsbo Sportsman's Club and have been a shooter my hole life. Weird, I'm still not as good as I'd like to be.

I have lived in the Columbia River Gorge for the past 20 years. Great place to live if you like to hunt, fish, and shoot. The county range is 5 minutes from my house and I try to get out and shoot twice a week. I got a few rifles but my true passion is the pistol. I will be breaking in a new 1911 after work tomorrow. I'm so excited its 1:20 a.m. and I cant sleep.....sounds silly but I think most on this Forum get it.

Thanks to all that keep northwestfirearms.com running it is really a great site.

Welcome Grundel. I've been meaning to drive out to the Stevenson range some day. Sounds pretty convenient for you.
Very convenient and other than sunny weekend afternoons it usually doesn’t get too crowded. It is pretty much just an old rock pit but it does have some nice new shooting benches on the rifle range and a separate range for pistols. I will say bring you own target stands if you got them since the range has none. I’m always up for meeting new shooters so if you plan on coming up PM me and we can throw some lead.

Very convenient and other than sunny weekend afternoons it usually doesn’t get too crowded. It is pretty much just an old rock pit but it does have some nice new shooting benches on the rifle range and a separate range for pistols. I will say bring you own target stands if you got them since the range has none. I’m always up for meeting new shooters so if you plan on coming up PM me and we can throw some lead.

What kind of distances can you shoot there?

I'm not sure when I can get out there but I'll try and PM you if I'm ever able to plan ahead (pretty rare for me).

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top