JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Whats up. Just wanted to say hello to everyone. I'm from Seattle (west seattle) and love guns. Not alot of people in this city are gun friendly so I'm glad I found a local gun forum.
A little about me:
Been shooting most of my life. Started with my dad taking me out with a good old bolt action .22 with a tube magazine. Moved on to shotguns, skeet and trap shooting. Got the rifle shooting merit badge and shotgun shooting merit badges in Boy Scouts. Shot hundreds of reloads with my dad's Berretta 9mm. There was awhile there when I was in College that I didn't do any shooting because of time and money, but now I own a few guns of my own and enjoy shooting as regularly as time permits.
Here's a litle of what I have now:

Marlin .17HMR varmint rifle Bushnell scope
SKS with tapco folding stock, bayonet, removable polymer mag
Springfield XD45 service 13rd black night sights
Winchester Model 70 Featherweight .270 Vortex scope
Rock River Arms Predator Pursuit AR15 5.56/223 Magpuls, Vortex scope

So hello to all, and feel free to hit me up, I'm sure I'll be hitting up a few of you for some local trades and/or sales.

Hey thanks for the warm welcomes. Yea we definitely need some more WA folks on here, seems like there's alot from OR.

To Hapuna: Sorry I've never dealt with Capitol Loans.. I usually give my business to West Coast Armory in Issaquah. They're a great little shop with lots of knowledge, awesome selection, and good people. I'd definitely recommend a visit. But they don't carry alot in the way of small cailiber rifles like the 22mag, unless of course you're looking for an AR;)

Hey thanks for the warm welcomes. Yea we definitely need some more WA folks on here, seems like there's alot from OR.

To Hapuna: Sorry I've never dealt with Capitol Loans.. I usually give my business to West Coast Armory in Issaquah. They're a great little shop with lots of knowledge, awesome selection, and good people. I'd definitely recommend a visit. But they don't carry alot in the way of small cailiber rifles like the 22mag, unless of course you're looking for an AR;)

I'm just using them for an ffl transfer. They guy seemed nice and they seem to do a lot of transfers and have a few reasonable guns on display. Its pretty small place so they really can't have a huge display. You should go in and say hello. Its right in your backyard.

Arti-

Welcome aboard from Puyallup.

I read some of your posts this morning and seem to have a pretty level head.

Where do you go shooting at?

Also your post about the .308 or .30-06 bolt gun, I am having one completed now and will post pics and the reasons why I had it built the way I did.

SF-

Hey, welcome to the site! I just drove through Seattle on my way back from Glacier Peak Wilderness. Might of passed right by you and we wouldn't even of known it. Most of my family is from White Center. Know any Waldo's?... Not the book. Glad to have you.

Hey silverfox, tell me about that boltgun sometime. I'm thinking of a similar project for myself but my Winchester is really light, really accurate and just too nice to justify another one right now. Plus that flat shooting 270 is just sweet to shoot.

Welcome fellow Washingtonian. I thought there were a lot of gun "lovers" when I lived there. The WAC shows were usually packed. I Hope to go the "BIG" October show in Puyallup.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top