JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I was recommended this site from someone over at the 4x4 forums.. so here I am. What is one more forum to visit anyways? :D

About me... I was born and raised on the west side, lived around Oly for most of my life. Never hung out with the "rednecks" much when I was younger. I was just in denial... I now realize I are one. I own a '79 Bronco as my mudder, only listen to Country music on the radio, and like whiskey. Haven't been fishing in a long time, but hopefully I will get to do some of that later this year :s0071:

I only own 2 firearms so far... my plinker is a Remington 597 .22LR. Hopefully I will get it back soon from the repair center. :angry: Just bought it, and with the first shot it ejected the ejector. My shotgun works great tho. It is a Mossberg 590 Persuader. :gun16:

I usually do my shooting around Capitol Forest. Since I am new to the wheeling scene too, I don't know all the great spots up there yet. I do most of my shooting at the gravel pit off of Waddle Creek Rd, but I do know where the clay pit and gravel pit off of the main line is... Once the weather warms up I hope to do more shooting (and wheeling) up there.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top