JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I was recommended this site from someone over at the 4x4 forums.. so here I am. What is one more forum to visit anyways? :D

About me... I was born and raised on the west side, lived around Oly for most of my life. Never hung out with the "rednecks" much when I was younger. I was just in denial... I now realize I are one. I own a '79 Bronco as my mudder, only listen to Country music on the radio, and like whiskey. Haven't been fishing in a long time, but hopefully I will get to do some of that later this year :s0071:

I only own 2 firearms so far... my plinker is a Remington 597 .22LR. Hopefully I will get it back soon from the repair center. :angry: Just bought it, and with the first shot it ejected the ejector. My shotgun works great tho. It is a Mossberg 590 Persuader. :gun16:

I usually do my shooting around Capitol Forest. Since I am new to the wheeling scene too, I don't know all the great spots up there yet. I do most of my shooting at the gravel pit off of Waddle Creek Rd, but I do know where the clay pit and gravel pit off of the main line is... Once the weather warms up I hope to do more shooting (and wheeling) up there.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top