Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Hey from Oly

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by slythorne, Apr 9, 2009.

1. slythorne

slythorne Western Washington Member

I was recommended this site from someone over at the 4x4 forums.. so here I am. What is one more forum to visit anyways? :D

About me... I was born and raised on the west side, lived around Oly for most of my life. Never hung out with the "rednecks" much when I was younger. I was just in denial... I now realize I are one. I own a '79 Bronco as my mudder, only listen to Country music on the radio, and like whiskey. Haven't been fishing in a long time, but hopefully I will get to do some of that later this year :fishing:

I only own 2 firearms so far... my plinker is a Remington 597 .22LR. Hopefully I will get it back soon from the repair center. :angry: Just bought it, and with the first shot it ejected the ejector. My shotgun works great tho. It is a Mossberg 590 Persuader. :gun16:

I usually do my shooting around Capitol Forest. Since I am new to the wheeling scene too, I don't know all the great spots up there yet. I do most of my shooting at the gravel pit off of Waddle Creek Rd, but I do know where the clay pit and gravel pit off of the main line is... Once the weather warms up I hope to do more shooting (and wheeling) up there.

2. Sun195

Sun195 Pugetropolis, WA Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum!

3. swoop

swoop Milwaukie, Oregon Well-Known Member

Welcome Sly!

4. Scrammer

Scrammer SW Washington Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

Howdy from the SW part of the state.

5. Kennedy

Kennedy Beaverton Member

Welcome!