JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello, I'm Shane from Bend, OR. I moved to Bend from Frisco, TX in 1992 and I love it here. Oregon has some of the best gun laws I've seen. Im a proud single father put on this earth to protect my daughter. I own a Yankee Hill Machine AR15, a Glock 22, and a Charles Daly 12 gauge. My buddy showed me this website and I'm stoked that there is a Northwest gun lovin community. I have an Oregon CHL (the best investment you can make). Oh, and I'm proud to call myself an AMERICAN!

Welcome, I too live in Bend Oregon, been here almost 25 years. It is changing but still a nice place to live. Nice to have others from this side of the Cascades on here.

welcome to NWF ! well ..... were glad to have ya ! well..you sound like you have enough guns to fill one pocket..... now we'll help ya fill the other one !! LOL ! i'm in prineville .. last i checked were still on the map ! LOL !
enjoy yourself here !

steven

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews