JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello, I'm Shane from Bend, OR. I moved to Bend from Frisco, TX in 1992 and I love it here. Oregon has some of the best gun laws I've seen. Im a proud single father put on this earth to protect my daughter. I own a Yankee Hill Machine AR15, a Glock 22, and a Charles Daly 12 gauge. My buddy showed me this website and I'm stoked that there is a Northwest gun lovin community. I have an Oregon CHL (the best investment you can make). Oh, and I'm proud to call myself an AMERICAN!

Welcome, I too live in Bend Oregon, been here almost 25 years. It is changing but still a nice place to live. Nice to have others from this side of the Cascades on here.

welcome to NWF ! well ..... were glad to have ya ! well..you sound like you have enough guns to fill one pocket..... now we'll help ya fill the other one !! LOL ! i'm in prineville .. last i checked were still on the map ! LOL !
enjoy yourself here !

steven

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews