JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Whats up everyone. I like this platform so far. I joined up today with the soul purpose of showing off my stipple job that I did last night. I am quite proud of it. Was scared to try it but I remembered my high school graduating class motto, "Do or do not. There is no try". -Yoda

I messed up a few times but you can't learn if you don't earn.

image.jpg

Ahh the view from the top of the lift. It's been years since I've taken that in. I miss my time as a board bum... life was simpler then. My only worry was dropping a glove when I was trying to light my, uhhh... never mind.
Welcome to the forum!

Thanks everyone!

You still have the "new guy" smell... ;)

I did forget deodorant the past three days in a row. Think I'm on track to not smell new for much longer.

Ahh the view from the top of the lift. It's been years since I've taken that in. I miss my time as a board bum... life was simpler then. My only worry was dropping a glove when I was trying to light my, uhhh... never mind.
Welcome to the forum!

Yeah I enjoy snowboarding almost more than anything else. It's hard to worry about anything when you're up there.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top