JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Been a long time since ive been on. but ive recently relocated to the east coast. Virginia to be exact. used to be Oregon. was wondering if any of you have been out here and have an idea of a store that is a lot like Bi mart in aloha, where they have okay prices and a friendly enviorment. only one i can find is bass pro shops and they are pricey for what i can tell.

Been a long time since ive been on. but ive recently relocated to the east coast. Virginia to be exact. used to be Oregon. was wondering if any of you have been out here and have an idea of a store that is a lot like Bi mart in aloha, where they have okay prices and a friendly enviorment. only one i can find is bass pro shops and they are pricey for what i can tell.

Any military bases nearby? Just hit the strips outside a military instillation. There is bound to be a shop (or three) that sells what you are looking for for cheap.

I'm sure with the Pentagon, Langley CIA center, the Norfolk Naval Base, and Fort A.P Hill you should be able to find a strip for soldiers. Once you start seeing barbershops, dry cleaners, tattoo shops and pawn shops in succession, you know you're on the right track....lol

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top