JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I've been in the West all my life and based in Oregon the last 30 years. I'm a member at Tricounty Gun Club and look forward to shooting a few other ranges through out the year. I pulled a Rip Van Winkle over the last 20 years and let work, family, and track driving push my shooting hobby to the back of the closet. Well I just retired and now that my son is an avid shooter I'm back. He built a 338 Federal AR platform (necked up 308) and resized/reloaded his own ammo using my stuff. That was all it took to get me going again. Now I'm busy figuring out what loads work best in my guns. I look forward to learning from and contributing to this forum.

Here are a few of my "favorite things"
20190421_160951.jpg

Welcome from near Cambridge, England.

Recognise this?

View attachment 572770
Certainly! that is the 100 yard general purpose range at Tricounty Gun Club. has lights and open till 9pm. Timed 20 shooting sessions with regular ceasefire breaks. 6in or larger barrel handguns, and Rifles from rimfire to not 50 BMG.

I could send you a picture of a pub near cambridge but you are probably there now!

Certainly! that is the 100 yard general purpose range at Tricounty Gun Club. has lights and open till 9pm. Timed 20 shooting sessions with regular ceasefire breaks. 6in or larger barrel handguns, and Rifles from rimfire to not 50 BMG.

I could send you a picture of a pub near cambridge but you are probably there now!

Nossir, right now I'm at home planning our next trip over to Oregoon and the TCGC. and meeting up with some friends from right here, too!

I like Robustos, what's your favorite? Who has Churchill time these days?....
So true, a Churchill is a serious time commitment. Robustos and small figurados like Hemingway's do the job nicely. Toro's are one of my favorite sizes. These days there are so many of the smaller smokes to choose from and it's hard to go wrong with any of them. I used to be mostly into Honduran and Nicaraguan cigars but these days I'm up for any of them. Like they say, there's no such thing as a bad cigar.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews