JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Notice the t-shirt one of these guys is wearing:

100606_river_rescue.jpg

Full story <broken link removed> . Good job, whoever it was.

"Molon Labe" - a phrase often used by RKBA folks. I'm assuming he's a gun owner, rather than someone who's just really into Greek history...

I had to look up RKBA ans this is what I found posted by RKBA on the Daily Kos;
"
by R K B A
Share this on Twitter - RKBA: Thursday Thu Jun 03, 2010 at 09:10:54 PM PDT
RKBA is a DKos group of second amendment supporters who also have progressive and liberal values. We don't think that being a liberal means one has to be anti-gun. Some of us are extreme in our second amendment views (no licensing, no restrictions on small arms) and some of us are more moderate (licensing, restrictions on small arms.) Moderate or extreme, we hold one common belief: more gun control equals lost elections. We don't want a repeat of 1994. We are an inclusive group: if you see the Second Amendment as safeguarding our right to keep and bear arms individually, then come join us in our conversation. If you are against the right to keep and bear arms, come join our conversation. We look forward to seeing you, as long as you engage in a civil discussion. RKBA stands for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms.
"

Another similar group that is active locally is the "Blue Steel Democrats".

Though I wish I had some idea how to pronounce the classical Greek Molon Labe, the pronunciation guide had more odd ball characters in it than a Tim Burton movie.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top