JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Reactions

Another reason not to get involved when your life is not in danger. This ex-Marine's life is ruined forever for getting involved in restraining a crazy guy with a chokehold. And ended up killing him. The ex-Marine can take care of himself but the crazy was harassing others and he stepped in to restrain him. Now the crazy's family wants the ex-Marine charged with murder. Where is the family's responsibility? They knew he was a danger to himself and others. Arrested 40 times? This shows that the criminal and mental health system failed to protect the public.

Maybe the issue isn't "getting involved", but using choke holds or other "non-lethal" methods that have a poor track record for being non-lethal?

It would be one thing if he was restraining a perp who was attempting to kill someone, but now Penny is going to be tried for killing someone to stop harassment, not violence. Everyone should consider "proportional use of force" before they use any.

quote-we-may-be-finding-that-in-some-blacks-when-the-choke-hold-is-applied-the-veins-or-arteri...jpg

Maybe the issue isn't "getting involved", but using choke holds or other "non-lethal" methods that have a poor track record for being non-lethal?

It would be one thing if he was restraining a perp who was attempting to kill someone, but now Penny is going to be tried for killing someone to stop harassment, not violence. Everyone should consider "proportional use of force" before they use any.
In Mixed Martial Art competitions, chokeholds are stopped immediately after tapping out. Death or injury can occur within seconds

In Mixed Martial Art competitions, chokeholds are stopped immediately after tapping out. Death or injury can occur within seconds
So you're saying the Marine should have been carrying something like,...
1683996173627.png
rather than laying hands on?

This is 100% a race baiting travesty of the judicial system.
What he did was right. They are only focused on the BvW issue and it's disgusting.
The NY tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of tyrants.

On top of this nonsense, has anyone heard the fact that Detroit is suing Kia and another car manufacturer because some of their vehicles are "too easy" to carjack? Yeah.. instead of cracking down on crime the city is suing vehicle companies because it's too easy for the trash humans of that city to steal cars.. this is the world we live in.. and each day I wish something from space would impact the earth so we can just start over.

What he did was right. They are only focused on the BvW issue and it's disgusting.
The NY tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of tyrants.

On top of this nonsense, has anyone heard the fact that Detroit is suing Kia and another car manufacturer because some of their vehicles are "too easy" to carjack? Yeah.. instead of cracking down on crime the city is suing vehicle companies because it's too easy for the trash humans of that city to steal cars.. this is the world we live in.. and each day I wish something from space would impact the earth so we can just start over.
Can't sue people on welfare.

#followthemoney

Why is using lethal force for harassment "right"?

And do you really think if a black guy choked out a white homeless guy he'd be doing any better?

Why is using lethal force for harassment "right"?

And do you really think if a black guy choked out a white homeless guy he'd be doing any better?
hard to say if hed be doing better, but we can say there would be virtually no media coverage or civil unrest if the roles were reversed.

that said, your right about using lethal force for non lethal threats. Lots of people who train in self defense (including guns) dont train in the legal use of force... and they insist they dont need to.
This guy is pretty screwed...

The short list.
Never should have left his seat.
Never should have taken the subway.
Never should have visited NYC
It's a sad thing that this is what we are coming to.

What gets me is I'm only hearing reports of this mess on radio. I've heard, choked him for several minutes, and a family member ranting about the Marine choking him for FIFTEEN MINUTES! ? How long, for reals, was the guy in the choke hold? And "Long Enough" isn't the answer I'm looking for.

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads