JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
GRRRRL POWER! The badass dog who ran down Islamic State leader Abū Bakr al-Baghdadi in the dark tunnel on Sunday is a girl. She totally rocked one of the most vital operations involving a military working dog. She was slightly injured when Baghdadi detonated his suicide vest but she's already back with her handler and operational, according to multiple reports. I'm so proud of her and the 1st Special Forces Operational Detachment-Delta (Delta Force) and all the teams involved. But especially this dog. If Mama Lucca, the Marine hero star of my book Top Dog, were still alive, she'd probably take her out for a beer.

A1A3CE48-ECB5-4BA6-AE6C-C4B5E6574D58.jpeg
(The declassified photo is the one tweeted by President Trump. This dog has been blowing up the internet since. I added the words to it. Because she deserves them.)

Too Dog is a great book I dont read alot but I blew through that one! My boys 11/14 both read it and even got the wife to read it. I personally think the working dogs and handlers need to be recognized more for what they do.

Newsweek reported that Mr. Woofington's real name was Conan...which implies he's a boy.

Multiple Defense Department sources confirmed toNewsweek on Monday that the dog's name is Conan. During a Sunday morning press conference to announce the death of Baghdadi, Trump said the dog was injured when the Islamic State leader detonated a suicide vest, killing himself and three children.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top