JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm guessing a few of you got this in your InBox today. Seems like a good deal for something to let the kids get used to firearms with. Or just to plink around.... Or to shoot cats....Just kidding. I use a 9mm for the cats. 😁😁
1654573260441.png
Palmetto State Armory.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I'm guessing a few of you got this in your InBox today. Seems like a good deal for something to let the kids get used to firearms with. Or just to plink around.... Or to shoot cats....Just kidding. I use a 9mm for the cats. 😁😁
View attachment 1216325
Palmetto State Armory.
That's an excellent buy. I sold my 6.5" one years ago and wish I hadn't because it's such a nice weight and size to hold and work the action. Might have to get another at that price.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top