JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$80
Manufacturer
H&R
Caliber
22 Long Rifle
City
Tigard
State
Oregon
Zip Code
OBO

This was my first gun, moving on from it. Took it to the range 4-5 times, great plinking gun. Ill throw in a box of 40 rounds.

For making tin cans dance in the back yard, pinging steel, or controlling pests and varmints around the farm, nothing beats the low-cost, high-adrenaline thrill of a single-action rimfire revolver.
The Heritage™ Rough Rider® handguns are built with numerous grip options and feature the same classic profile and precision action as their big-bore counterparts yet come chambered in .22 LR.

thumbnail_Image-1.jpg thumbnail_Image-2.jpg thumbnail_Image.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I don't understand, the link shows you sold this on Gun broker, twice...first for $105 then for $110 on the second listing.

Forgive my ignorance..... how can you still be selling this if it sold at auction on 10/28/2020 for $105?

Did the high bidder back out? If they did, why isn't there a negative rating?

I'm just curious....

Image1.jpg

Image2.jpg

Image3.jpg

I don't understand, the link shows you sold this on Gun broker, twice...first for $105 then for $110 on the second listing.

gunbroker has sucked for me, first person that bought it flaked. Second person felt more promising and then got "covid" and flaked. So I pulled it from gunbroker and contacted them about closing my account. Turned to NW firearms to sell it. I will remove the link.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top