Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Here's an Idea...

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by fredball, Jan 8, 2013.

1. fredball

fredball Vancouver, WA Well-Known Member

[TABLE]
    [TR]
    [TD]

Eliminate armed guards for the President, Vice-President and their families, and establish Gun Free Zones around them.

This makes perfect sense:
    Gun Free Zones are supposed to protect our children, and some politicians wish to strip us of our right to keep and bear arms. Those same politicians and their families are currently under the protection of armed Secret Service agents. If Gun Free Zones are sufficient protection for our children, then Gun Free Zones should be good enough for politicians.
    Our rulers care enough about us little folk to want us to be safe from evil guns. Shouldn't’ we care just as much about them?

[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]

sheepdip, GOG, mjbskwim and 3 others like this.
  2. receo

receo Sandy, Oregon Active Member

I'm in

3. civilian75

civilian75 Hillsboro, OR Well-Known Member

LOL!! Where can we sign the petition?

Redcap and (deleted member) like this.
  4. Redcap

Redcap Lewis County, WA Well-Known Member

I approve of this idea.

5. clambo

clambo Vancouver, Wa. Well-Known Member

I travel to the Portland, Or. V.A. Medical Center frequently. It's located in a fairly affluent, wooded Portland neighborhood filled with joggers/runners. A few years ago someone had the bright idea to post a sign declaring the area a " rape free zone ". I never did hear how that worked out but my guess is that it probably didn't prevent nearly as many rapes as a handgun would have. In fact, it probably promoted some raping come to think of it. Sorta like " free fire zone " means shoot anyone you see.

6. teflon97239

teflon97239 Portland, OR Well-Known Member

I live near there.

Woke up late for work, sprung to my feet and raced to the office, still half asleep and somewhat (ahem) tumescent. Drove past that sign and POOF! My early morning kickstand disappeared immediately, just from reading those words on the sign. In fact it's been two years and... nothing. Wow.

So, it's simple. Problem solved! We should simply let Obama and his career politician hack buddy Joe Biden make anything they don't like illegal, publish the new rules, and no one will ever do it again! Safe forever.

7. receo

receo Sandy, Oregon Active Member

8. sheepdip

sheepdip Redland Well-Known Member

this post has been approved by me!

9. GOG

GOG State of Jefferson Well-Known Member

Brilliant idea! :thumbup: