JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi Folks,

This little gem is a KSI wood stocked Paratrooper without the "no where rail". They are kinds scarce in wood with no rail and the wood units have the cleanest front sight base neuter job, no bayo lugs or rod guides, very clean. This particular rifle came with an importer installed Capco recoil pad and NSTAR muzzle brake. At least that's the way I got it and the fella in front of me said he bought it like that. Maybe LGS installed? Additionally, it's an all-matching arsenal /26\ short lug pot belly stock with the blade bayo slot filled in. Appears original as the crappy finish is evenly crappy over the slot inlet. I added the Romy sling, which looks pretty sweet on it. This is my favorite Para next to a Cowboy Companion I've got. Doesn't seem to have been run much, good sear engagement and everything's tight. Some picts you have to bow up to see the details. PAX

View attachment 1415790 View attachment 1415791 ksl-paratrooper-003.jpg ksl-paratrooper-004.jpg ksl-paratrooper-005.jpg ksl-paratrooper-006.jpg

ksl-paratrooper-001.jpg ksl-paratrooper-002.jpg ksl-paratrooper-003.jpg ksl-paratrooper-004.jpg ksl-paratrooper-005.jpg ksl-paratrooper-006.jpg ksl-paratrooper-001.jpg ksl-paratrooper-002.jpg ksl-paratrooper-003.jpg ksl-paratrooper-004.jpg ksl-paratrooper-005.jpg ksl-paratrooper-006.jpg

Last Edited:
SOMETHING HAPPENED WHEN I WENT TO EDIT THE THREAD THAT I COULD'T FIX

The stock bayo mod must have been done at the start of the ban wars. I have a spiker stock that's filled in too. Later the importers quit messing with the wood like that and just left the bayo slot be. I've got another KSI Para that had the rail, but mine was screwed on. I removed it and fabbed it to fit a T89 mount, then when I picked up a scopeless Cowboy Companion I took the T89 off the KSI, put it on the CC. I found a K-Sport branded Butler Creek, put Allen screws in the KSI rail holes and cloned a Parka Para of sorts. Turned out pretty cool. PAX

002.jpg

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews