JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Sick.....

I cant write what I really would like to say about this.
.... And there were so many around here that were soooooo sure that he would not go after our guns, go after our rights. Im sure there have something else to blame it on though.

Our rebublic is dead.

I have that knot in my belly like I did when I realized Obama was getting elected (both times). It comes obviously from uncertainty and knowing the stance of those he parties with.

Sick.....

I cant write what I really would like to say about this.
.... And there were so many around here that were soooooo sure that he would not go after our guns, go after our rights. Im sure there have something else to blame it on though.

Our rebublic is dead.

Agreed on everything but the last sentence. We are the Republic. We are the People. It dies when the last hold outs who believe in the Constitution are dead. Even if we are jailed there is a chance. The fight ( legal recourse ) of our lives and for our future America has just begun. Because this is the straw, the line, the wake up call to tyranny. Don't give up yet, it's always darkest before the dawn.

Agreed on everything but the last sentence. We are the Republic. We are the People. It dies when the last hold outs who believe in the Constitution are dead. Even if we are jailed there is a chance. The fight ( legal recourse ) of our lives and for our future America has just begun. Because this is the straw, the line, the wake up call to tyranny. Don't give up yet, it's always darkest before the dawn.

You are right...

Just sometimes hard to keep light of that. I have been spending years standing up for what I believe in..
Writting, talking, marching, electing, advocating, teaching, being involved, being an activist, disscussing, going to meeting, being a PCO, ect.. ect.. ect..

It just seems I am on the loosing end of the stick everytime. I believe in the Rebublic!! I will always fight for it!

Just need a slap in the face sometimes to stay the course!

In Liberty!:s0160:

Am I the only one who has observed this?

In October our left-leaning friends told us we were all paranoid and they were voting for Obama because he was "the only candidate that hadn't signed an AWB" and "there was no evidence that he was anti gun or anti 2A" since he hadn't done anything specific in his first term (aside from appointing a very anti-2A AG).

In November (post election) they doubled down and continued to say, "there was no evidence that he was anti gun or anti 2A" even after his statement at the debate that he wanted the AWB reinstated. We were all being duped and easily lead by panic mongers and the "Gun Lobby". After all, there was no specific legislation so there was nothing to worry about.

In December (post Sandy Hook) they tripled down and said that he will never sign an AWB because it is the third rail of politics and NOTHING gun-related would make it out of Congress. We are all cool-aid drinking loons egged on by the panic mongers, "Gun Lobby" and the NRA.

Now, even with Feinstein's proposals, Joe Biden holding an anti-gun love fest for a week and all the other efforts to make guns evil and gun owners look out of touch, we are told to calm down because the left-leaning folks KNOW that nothing will happen. Our tin-foil hats were snugged down just a bit too tight and it was affecting our reasoning skills.

I've seen this movie in California and I know how it ends...

If nothing actually gets enacted they will gloat and tell us all how smart they are and how stupid we were (like when Prop 15 failed by a 6 to 4 margin in 82).

But when they do eventually take executive and legislative action against the 2A ,the same left-leaners will tell us all, "They didn't have any choice... Something had to be done.... This is reasonable action that everybody can agree on...Blah blah blah (just like when Roberti Roos passed in 89).

As I've said before, it is far better to act than to react. Some people's children will never learn.

Personally, I hope to be labeled an idiot and have the lefties smugly gloat about how smart they were when nothing happens (this time). That would show me there was still some hope for us all at this point in the Republic (no thanks to them). Until that happens I will fight on.

Last Edited:
Am I the only one who has observed this?

In October our left-leaning friends told us we were all paranoid and they were voting for Obama because he was "the only candidate that hadn't signed an AWB" and "there was no evidence that he was anti gun or anti 2A" since he hadn't done anything specific in his first term (aside from appointing a very anti-2A AG).

In November (post election) they doubled down and continued to say, "there was no evidence that he was anti gun or anti 2A" even after his statement at the debate that he wanted the AWB reinstated. We were all being duped and easily lead by panic mongers and the "Gun Lobby". After all, there was no specific legislation so there was nothing to worry about.

In December (post Sandy Hook) they tripled down and said that he will never sign an AWB because it is the third rail of politics and NOTHING gun-related would make it out of Congress. We are all cool-aid drinking loons egged on by the panic mongers, "Gun Lobby" and the NRA.

Now, even with Feinstein's proposals, Joe Biden holding an anti-gun love fest for a week and all the other efforts to make guns evil and gun owners look out of touch, we are told to calm down because the left-leaning folks KNOW that nothing will happen. Our tin-foil hats were snugged down just a bit too tight and it was effecting our reasoning skills.

I've seen this movie in California and I know how it ends...

If nothing actually gets enacted they will gloat and tell us all how smart they are and how stupid we were (like when Prop 15 failed by a 6 to 4 margin in 82).

But when they do eventually take executive and legislative action against the 2A ,the same left-leaners will tell us all, "They didn't have any choice... Something had to be done.... This is reasonable action that everybody can agree on...Blah blah blah (just like when Roberti Roos passed in 89).

As I've said before, it is far better to act than to react. Some people's children will never learn.

Personally, I hope to be labeled an idiot and have the lefties smugly gloat about how smart they were when nothing happens (this time). That would show me there was still some hope for us all at this point in the Republic (no thanks to them). Until that happens I will fight on.

That!!

dont forget the supreme court

Remember Obama care and Valerie Jarret's comment:

"After we win this election, it's our turn. Payback time. Everyone not with us is against us and they better be ready because we don't forget. The ones who helped us will be rewarded, the ones who opposed us will get what they deserve. There is going to be hell to pay. Congress won't be a problem for us this time. No election to worry about after this is over and we have two judges ready to go."

Obama, Biden to use children as backdrop to gun control scheme

Fifteen minutes before high noon Wednesday, President Barack Obama is scheduled to announce what some news agencies are describing as a "sweeping set of gun control measures" and he will use children as a backdrop.

<broken link removed>

Obama, Biden to use children as backdrop to gun control scheme

Fifteen minutes before high noon Wednesday, President Barack Obama is scheduled to announce what some news agencies are describing as a “sweeping set of gun control measures” and he will use children as a backdrop.

<broken link removed>

That's just sick.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top