JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Some times I wonder, am I the only one that must hear second hand what the supreme leader says because I can't stand the sound of his voice?

You're not the only one. I cannot stand that condescending moron's voice either.
For someone who the media keeps telling us how articulate he is, it is amazing that he cannot complete a sentence without an "ahhhh" or "uhhh" and hasn't figured out that it's not "gotta" but "got to", and not "gonna" but "going to".

So how many of you like being law abiding citizens today, because tomorrow we might be criminals by or government for wanting to protect or family's and or own very lives! Make me sick just thinking about it :(

Obama, Biden to use children as backdrop to gun control scheme

Fifteen minutes before high noon Wednesday, President Barack Obama is scheduled to announce what some news agencies are describing as a “sweeping set of gun control measures” and he will use children as a backdrop.

<broken link removed>

I assume that means 8:45 in our neck of the woods?

I guess we will see whats laid out. Using the children is wrong, I dont care what side you are on. Only douchebags use children as shields. Thety are innocent and dont know better. Tell Obama yo use his own kids, After all, they get lifetime protection, If I got in there, I would over turn an dmake it five years, just for being a douchebag.

here's why I hate main stream media (from the article linked by the OP):

"More than half of all Americans say the Newtown shootings have made them more supportive of gun control, according to a Washington Post-ABC News poll released Monday. An assault-weapons ban has the support of 58 percent of Americans, the poll shows."

So... washington post & ABC have a poll. their demographic? left leaning dems.
It really is like having a poll here, then saying "97 percent of Americans are against a ban"

how about an unbiased poll? nah.... that'd not get the numbers they want.

Remember Obama care and Valerie Jarret's comment:

&ldquo;After we win this election, it&rsquo;s our turn. Payback time. Everyone not with us is against us and they better be ready because we don&rsquo;t forget. The ones who helped us will be rewarded, the ones who opposed us will get what they deserve. There is going to be hell to pay. Congress won&rsquo;t be a problem for us this time. No election to worry about after this is over and we have two judges ready to go.&rdquo;

Sickening

Fifteen minutes before high noon Wednesday, President Barack Obama is scheduled to announce what some news agencies are describing as a “sweeping set of gun control measures” and he will use children as a backdrop.

<broken link removed>

The Taliban, and Al Queda hide behind children, too.

Surrounding himself with children and holding back a tear are nothing more than a public relations stunt right out of the Edward Bernay's playbook. The message is look, we are doing this for your own good. If we can just save one child .... listen up people ... I want you to feel good about yourself, join us in doing SOMETHING. Then playing on irrational fear, back and forth, up and down.

The viewer of his diatribe that 'wants something done about this' feels Emotional fulfillment.

The kind of putrid con job is as old as the hills. Unfortunately, the masses never get wise to how artfully they are being manipulated.

A lot of posts on this forum lately gravitate around 'how can people believe this nonsense about guns, don't they care about the facts?'

Well the answer to that is a resounding NO. Facts and statistics do not matter.

Bernays knew you couldn't influence people's opinions by appealing to rational thought, but only through their fears, greed and other irrational emotions.

The government learned from Bernays (primarily, because he was the "Father of Public Relations") how to manipulate the masses and these same techniques are used to this day.

Tens of thousands of people lost their lives thanks to this PR expert because he advised our government on how to manipulate people into supporting wars based on pure fabrications (sounds familiar?).

Watch this nine minute video before watching the manipulative freak show. It will really give you a better perspective on WHY people are so 'dumb.'

Last edited by a moderator:
"We are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasent Facts, Foreign ideas, Alien philosophies and Competitive Values,
For a Nation that is afraid to let its people Judge the Truth and Falsehood in an open market is a nation afraid of its people"
President John F. Kennedy

<broken link removed>

Typical Taliban tactics - hide amongst the children while attacking freedom.

Some times I wonder, am I the only one that must hear second hand what the supreme leader says because I can't stand the sound of his voice?

There is at least to of us. I can read what he said,Even though it takes all I have to read Lies, While knowing he expects us to believe them.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top