JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So they are going to arrest themselves?
We've already seen how well the Hoover institution sucks at bias. Just nuke em off the planet. I've seen enough, they would be the first to go if I had any pull. At this point I'm for making the government as small as humanly possible and cutting all the red tape. We need to get back to the basics.
We need to lean out the government and streamline laws that actually make sense and look to the future.

Damn near need to cut all government ties and business Tues with China and stick to absolutely minimal trade.
Give us you rare earths and MAYBE well buy some of your cheap wallets and purses (and by proxy phentanyl).
We would still have a small need fot Dept of Justice and US Marshal services, possibly the FBI but it can be reduced. Abolish the likes of the ATF, Dept of Homeland Security, cut as much of EPA as needed and give States the freedom to self regulate environment.... i would like to see a bigger House of Representatives, BUT also smaller Congress staff numbers.

We would still have a small need fot Dept of Justice and US Marshal services, possibly the FBI but it can be reduced. Abolish the likes of the ATF, Dept of Homeland Security, cut as much of EPA as needed and give States the freedom to self regulate environment.... i would like to see a bigger House of Representatives, BUT also smaller Congress staff numbers.
If it was up to me we'd move from a hard-pegged 435 to a fixed ratio based on blocks equal to the lowest-populated single state. So if say Alaska is the Low, they get one seat, and if WA and OR respectively had 10.75 and 10.45 times Alaska's population they'd get 11 and 10 House districts respectively. Perhaps it's time to expand the Capitol Campus and build a new House Chamber on adjacent property, relegating the Old House Chamber to ceremonial occasions and a museum.

That would be great if they took silencers out of the NFA, It would be even cooler if they refunded our tax stamp fees. Cool. but unlikely as hell.
I'll keep my fingers crossed.
But I won't hold my breath...;)

That would be great if they took silencers out of the NFA, It would be even cooler if they refunded our tax stamp fees. Cool. but unlikely as hell.
I'll keep my fingers crossed.
But I won't hold my breath...;)
Dude I am 100% on board with that as well as SBR stamps. It will have been PROVEN to be a 100% fraud and illegal seizure of given rights. No better than any other scam perpetrated.

No better than any other scam perpetrated.
Well... I beg to differ. It's a WAY better scam than most any other perpetrated, IMHO.

Think about it. Everyone fully knows it's a scam but us shlubs fall for it every single time and keep paying, anyway. How many scams can boast that?? ;)

Well... I beg to differ. It's a WAY better scam than most any other perpetrated, IMHO.

Think about it. Everyone fully knows it's a scam but us shlubs fall for it every single time and keep paying, anyway. How many scams can boast that?? ;)
#NOTmetoo.
Sorry call me crazy but I refuse to #fundtheirpolice. I see right through their scams.

I'm a little of each. While I'm probably more conservative than liberal, there's not really a party that I fit in well. The way I like to explain it:

I wouldn't make a very good Democrat. I like helping the poor and keeping an open mind, but I believe in accountability for one's actions.

I wouldn't make a very good Libertarian. I'm all in for smaller government and less international intrigue, but I don't believe in UFOs.

I wouldn't make a very good Republican. I believe in free enterprise and I love my country, but I don't like forcing my religious beliefs on others.

* If you're offended by any of the above, now you know which party you align best with. :D

Looks like we got an assault weapons hearing scheduled for this Monday In the commiefornia "assault weapons ban" looks like things are progressing at a decent clip (pun intended) hopefully WA & OR to follow.
Synopses is basically hearing is scheduled. Don't know exactly how much will happen that day, but the honorable judge Benitez (I don't ever get to say that and mean it!) has already been pre loading the catapult armature in preparation for a speedy outcome.

Why can't people use PLAIN TEXT for those of us who actually LEARNED how to read and write in school rather than drooling videotards who need everything spoonfed into their little peanut brains?

Making some head way. Good things..
Interesting. Judge said the only parts that fall under ATF pervue are a frame and receiver (not a part that can be made into a frame or receiver).

So I wonder if this will also hold true for pistol braces, which is simply an attachment part. ATF in their draft rule for braces attempted to redefine what a rifle is by something attached to a pistol.

1775marine guy or whatever his name is is going to be disappointed that it looks like brace regulations won't stand (if this judges interpretation apply to braces and to other districts). Looks promising!

Hey that's monkey brain to you! And idk, generally I get tired of reading, I'm friggin reading all day long most days and usually have videos playing in the back ground. I've known people before who are so ADD (probably ADHD) who claimed they have never seen a movie before because they can't sit through one and focus past 10-20 minutes. Sadness abounds society these days. Seems everyone gotta be bitter about something and I'm not saying it ain't called for.

Why can't people use PLAIN TEXT for those of us who actually LEARNED how to read and write in school rather than drooling videotards who need everything spoonfed into their little peanut brains?
Oh and quite frankly I find pretty much all these guys incredibly annoying to listen to. Their cadence is horrific, and just drone on like a bad president. But I force myself to watch, to stay up to date and keep people informed the real fat Mr Magoo looking one usually is the most up to date it seems by at least a day usually. I realize there's people like you that may not watch these videos so I try and post the more impactfull ones.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top