JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Muslims Mark 9/11 With Violent Attacks Against U.S. Facilities

Muslims Mark 9/11 With Violent Attacks Against U.S. Facilities

White House response;

"The Embassy of the United States in Cairo condemns the continuing efforts by misguided individuals to hurt the religious feelings of Muslims – as we condemn efforts to offend believers of all religions. Today, the 11th anniversary of the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks on the United States, Americans are honoring our patriots and those who serve our nation as the fitting response to the enemies of democracy. Respect for religious beliefs is a cornerstone of American democracy. We firmly reject the actions by those who abuse the universal right of free speech to hurt the religious beliefs of others."

Monty Python meets Ed Wood. Looks like it was done in a gymnasium, then put up against a computerized desert by cheap special effect. Hilarious.

My favorite dialogue at about 9:45: "Is the messenger of God gay?" Response: "Yes he is, and Omar also."

I might like to kill the film maker, but killing Americans in Libya seems a stretch even for the most avid Islamic film buff.

'A movie attacking Islam's prophet Muhammad' my arse. This was a celebration of the 9/11 attacks pure and simple.

Keith

YUP !!...........

Please explain, why the White House and the media all condemned Romney's statements on the attack, before they condemned the attacks ?

So some people are butt hurt because of a movie that makes fun of Islam and that is an act of war? I think I will go with invading American soil and killing Americans.

While I don't fully support the Tomahawk method yet if it is discovered that the government had any role in the attacks then it's time to raze a city. If that can't appreciate our friendship then they should fear our wrath.

Remember ruble does not make trouble.

Last Edited:
BAKALA! DERKA! DERKA! DERKA! MOHAMMAD JIHAD!

50285_334942725757_4970492_n.jpg

Yup. They hit the Yemen embassy as well.

My question is why are there seemingly no Marines at any of these embassies? I know when I was in (3 years ago) we had Marines at every single US embassy in the world.

Well, by the looks of it they have been replaced by security guards from private contracts. Its what happens when you let corporations get so much power and enter the political system. They begin to privatize everything. And since they run things like a business, their goal is to make a profit. Therefore it is easier to cut corners, such as training or supplies or manpower. These are the results you get. This kinda shows you why its bad to run government like a business.

So, it was a "corporate" decision to pull the Marines and replace with private security guards ?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top