JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
The liberal media......in this case, Newsweek.

Ft Hood.

I am surprised it took them so long. Really, I am.

And their "blaming the gun", "blaming the gun-laws" syndrome. This all started in 1964, which I remember quite well.

<broken link removed>

Naturally, there is a comparison with the Mexican drug cartels and that usual nonsense. Click the link to the "weapon".

Not that any doctor, or anyone else would "need" this kind of "weapon".

Forget about the potential terrorist connection, forget about the mental problem, focus on the Real problem.....it's the gun, it's the gun.

If only there were "common sense" gun laws.

As Raul Emmanuel is quoted as stating, "never let a good crisis go to waste!".

This is the Obama administration's first chance........let's see if they waste it.

It was purchased from a store so it had to go through a government background check. The government knew this guy was a nut (ABC news today) and allowed the puchase. The killing was done by a terrorist, the weapon was supplied by our government.

jj

The liberal media......in this case, Newsweek.

Ft Hood.

I am surprised it took them so long. Really, I am.

And their "blaming the gun", "blaming the gun-laws" syndrome. This all started in 1964, which I remember quite well.

<broken link removed>

Naturally, there is a comparison with the Mexican drug cartels and that usual nonsense. Click the link to the "weapon".

Not that any doctor, or anyone else would "need" this kind of "weapon".

Forget about the potential terrorist connection, forget about the mental problem, focus on the Real problem.....it's the gun, it's the gun.

If only there were "common sense" gun laws.

As Raul Emmanuel is quoted as stating, "never let a good crisis go to waste!".

This is the Obama administration's first chance........let's see if they waste it.

Yup, but it did mention;

To some in law enforcement - including the one who spoke to Newsweek -- the purchase of the high-powered gun, the Internet writing and Hasan's alleged shouting of "Allah U Akbar" (Arabic for "God is Great") during the attack - suggest that the Fort Hood shooting should be viewed more as a terrorist act by a "lone wolf" Muslim extremist than as the work of a troubled physician who "snapped" under pressure.

Yeah, it is a liberal article, but that is a blog. I wouldn't classify this as liberal media slanting its reporting. It is like an Editorial. It is someone's opinion...

You got to wonder when the government knew this guy was talking to the same terrorist imam that the 911 terrorist used and know he was buying a gun. I just don't think they care about our troops to let them be butchered by a terrorist in our own country. There is no excuse for this with all they knew about this guy.

We are back to the same mindset that let 911 happen and even some of the same administration that set up the conditions. How many more Americans will die due to PC progressives???

jj

adding a little tidbit from Rush

"Last Thursday, the House Judiciary Committee voted to strip the Patriot Act of a provision allowing the government to spy on people
who are not necessarily linked to known terrorist groups -- the 'lone wolf' provision.
And last Thursday, a 'lone wolf' shouted his allegiance to Allah."

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads