JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
:s0095:
Color me surprised, Colorado has known this was going to be attempted, AND YET they have done NOTHING to harden the schools nor make the students safe, all the while those politicians in their marble halls in Boulder are safe and sound cowering behind their armed security, and crying for more gun control!

FALSE FLAG!
It's all about taking the guns! It's all any of this ever was!

RANT OFF!

Exactly, they knew and they refused to step up and do something to ensure that anyone trying it would receive return fire.

So I was curious about the median income of Highland Ranch, CO and googled it and came up with $116, 973 at datausa....noticed it had a poverty rate of 3.58%. Then I noticed that I can compare cities, so I plugged in Vancouver, WA - median income $55,593 and poverty rate of 14%...
I need to check out other such similar events and compare...but a couple off the top of my head I know were in affluent areas...
I am getting tired of this...back in high school it was meet at the big fir tree at 2:30pm and prepare to give or receive a black eye...

Its politicians, illicit drugs, bad pharma, Phucked up health care, ect!:mad:
It dosnt end until WE THE PEOPLE rise up and stop it! Voting isnt working, know what the next step it?:(:oops::eek:

We need a large "Reset" button pressed REALLY HARD.

My Dad grew up in the 50's he said the 3 things that most got in trouble for in High School was Running in the hallway, whistling in the hallway or being a smart azz....what changed?

I'm not saying this is an absolute but it might be part of it. The kids nowadays are on some kind of psychiatric drug for whatever ADD, depression, anxiety which alters the chemicals in your brain know sometimes that's a good thing and straighten things out but there are those exceptions where it makes things worse down the road and the other part is of it very well could be if anything could lend a hand to it is the violence they are exposed to its in their video games it's on TV you got a problem solve it with a gun. Back in my day the violence was a rooster trying to shove a cat through or knot hole in a fence with a handle of a broom and sure there was gunsmoke and wanted dead or alive etc..... but it's way different now, you got a problem solve it with a gun. Shoot that hoe, shoot a cop heck shoot that innocent bystander on the street I've heard that's an a lot of video games now. I don't play them but I hear Grandtheft auto is that way. The way kids play those games for hours on end you don't know what kind of affect that can have on the young brain.

I'm not saying this is an absolute but it might be part of it. The kids nowadays are on some kind of psychiatric drug for whatever ADD, depression, anxiety which alters the chemicals in your brain know sometimes that's a good thing and straighten things out but there are those exceptions where it makes things worse down the road and the other part is of it very well could be if anything could lend a hand to it is the violence they are exposed to its in their video games it's on TV you got a problem solve it with a gun. Back in my day the violence was a rooster trying to shove a cat through or knot hole in a fence with a handle of a broom and sure there was gunsmoke and wanted dead or alive etc..... but it's way different now, you got a problem solve it with a gun. Shoot that hoe, shoot a cop heck shoot that innocent bystander on the street I've heard that's an a lot of video games now. I don't play them but I hear Grandtheft auto is that way. The way kids play those games for hours on end you don't know what kind of affect that can have on the young brain.
It's all because of the lack of a belt therapy.

One person is now dead. The shooters were buzzed into the school, allegedly one a minor the other an adult. I have been on twitter trying to reason with the crowd over there. Many are screaming for gun bans, stating that nothing was done after Sandy Hook. Actually Colorado passed 4 gun laws after Sandy Hook but the twitter crowd can only blame the gun.

I am a parent that has children in Colorado public schools. My oldest was in elementary school the day that Columbine took place. I have spent many days like today, praying it will never be my child's school. Every time an incident like this happens I question why our children are left open and unsecured like fish in a barrel? Why do we have security at airports but not at schools? Why do we have metal detectors at the post office but not at schools? Why do I have to pass through security get into court or the county building? I have heard the argument that it would be inconvenient but would it really? People tend to adapt and adjust when they know their stuff will be scanned.

I would love to have an intelligent rational suggestion as to how to secure our schools.

One person is now dead. The shooters were buzzed into the school, allegedly one a minor the other an adult. I have been on twitter trying to reason with the crowd over there. Many are screaming for gun bans, stating that nothing was done after Sandy Hook. Actually Colorado passed 4 gun laws after Sandy Hook but the twitter crowd can only blame the gun.

I am a parent that has children in Colorado public schools. My oldest was in elementary school the day that Columbine took place. I have spent many days like today, praying it will never be my child's school. Every time an incident like this happens I question why our children are left open and unsecured like fish in a barrel? Why do we have security at airports but not at schools? Why do we have metal detectors at the post office but not at schools? Why do I have to pass through security get into court or the county building? I have heard the argument that it would be inconvenient but would it really? People tend to adapt and adjust when they know their stuff will be scanned.

I would love to have an intelligent rational suggestion as to how to secure our schools.

Honest questions. But the anti's want the guns so badly they don't consider them.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top