JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Where does this exact 6% figure across several states come from?
It's 6 states. And it's not an exact 6%. It's the exact 6.whatever % in 6 states. Mike Lindell"s funded research. They are so afraid of his findings the media has turned him into a nut job. Oh, conspiracy theorist. Just remember, it's not a conspiracy if it's true.

Allow me to drop a relevant MacArthurism re the "Eww Icky Trump, I'd rather see a D burn the country down than let #OrangeManBad have a win." Bear in mind I say this as somebody who Voted For The Stoner in '16 and only backed Trump in '20 as a middle finger to the Raving Psychotics that make up today's Democrat Party.

"In times of peace you need an officer and a gentleman, but in times of war you need a rebel and a son-of-a-b*tch." - Mac to George Kenney, explaining why he'd asked for Kenney by name to be his air commander despite a lnog prewar history of disciplinary actions brought against GK by Mac.

We are in a state of political war, and we need political warriors more like Pattons and Kenneys than the "parade ground soldiers" that make up the "peacetime GOP." The D's Pearl Harbored when they tried to rig and criminalize a candidate before he'd even won the election. Wake up and smell the roses, people, we didn't want this fight but it sure as Hell wants us, and that means that much like FDR working with Stalin, in the words of Michael Westen "you rely on ANYONE who's still talking to you - an old friend who's informing on you to the FBI, a triggerhappy ex-girlfriend..."

The Dems have put us on a Culture War footing, and the GOP needs to become a War Party rather than be led by effete, effeminate, emasculated ladyboys who care more about "harsh language and mean tweets and not using the right fork at the dinner table" than about GETTING RESULTS.

If you haven't followed the facts or don't want to admit it that's OK.
That is if you don't want to keep your guns.
The left's attack is relentless.
I don't like getting into politics on nwfa but guns are politics.
And when guns are gone guns are gone.
Oh yeah I totally want to bury my head in the sand. Facts schmacts.

But seriously, I am interested in real, verifiable facts and not an 'arrangment' of decontextualized factlets presented by a party with a likely directional bias. Being skeptical here is healthy.

If you have a link to that guy's numbers and assertions, I will be happy to evaluate objectively.

If you haven't followed the facts or don't want to admit it that's OK.
That is if you don't want to keep your guns.
The left's attack is relentless.
I don't like getting into politics on nwfa but guns are politics.
And when guns are gone guns are gone.
When guns are gone we'll be left with a steaming' pile of politicos….

Talk about a consolation prize. It's like losing at Let's Make a Deal!

When guns are gone we'll be left with a steaming' pile of politicos….

Talk about a consolation prize. It's like losing at Let's Make a Deal!
I seem to recall plenty of other people around the world with lots of fight in 'em who didn't let lack of guns stop them... if the D's are smart they won't back us into similar desperate corners.

Then again, nobody ever accused D's of being "smart"...

What should be made criminal is them frivolously wasting taxpayer $$'s on that type of, throw everything against the wall and see if anything sticks, policy making... not to mention tying up the overburdened courts with B.S. they already know won't pass muster. It's the public footing the bill that allows them to pull that crap and it's the public again that has to foot the bill to try and defend against it. Insult to injury, the public additionally pays them hefty salaries and exorbitant benefits packages to do it to us.

If that's not criminal conspiracy, failure to uphold the oath of office, or any other number of actionable violations against the people... I dunno what is.
Absolutely Inasmuch as these people in the capitol have sworn an oath to uphold the Constitution, they should be personally financially liable for the legal costs when a law they voted for is found to be Unconstitutional. And they should be personally liable for all of the plaintiff's legal costs as well. That kind of law would put the kibosh on about 90% of the crap those idiots turn out as law.

Absolutely Inasmuch as these people in the capitol have sworn an oath to uphold the Constitution, they should be personally financially liable for the legal costs when a law they voted for is found to be Unconstitutional. And they should be personally liable for all of the plaintiff's legal costs as well. That kind of law would put the kibosh on about 90% of the crap those idiots turn out as law.
Do ya one better...
*Mere voting for on the final vote = single share of liability
*Voting out of Committee, regardless of final vote = double share
*Sponsor of bill = quadruple share

Do ya one better...
*Mere voting for on the final vote = single share of liability
*Voting out of Committee, regardless of final vote = double share
*Sponsor of bill = quadruple share
Seems to me the reason these guys become politicians and run for elected office is that they know they'll never have to be held accountable for anything they do.

Unlike folks with real jobs.

Oh yeah I totally want to bury my head in the sand. Facts schmacts.

But seriously, I am interested in real, verifiable facts and not an 'arrangment' of decontextualized factlets presented by a party with a likely directional bias. Being skeptical here is healthy.

If you have a link to that guy's numbers and assertions, I will be happy to evaluate objectively.
I followed it when it was happenening.
I'm not an IT guy but it seems he had to use 3 different severs because they kept trying to shut him down

He's already bought and paid for. You think he's acting alone. Puppet on a string.
100%. Probably wants that Bloomberg money since he donates fat sums of money to politicians who openly support gun control. Same thing happened with Kate Brown in 2016. She announces three pieces of proposed gun legislation then got a nice $250k contribution from Bloomberg. Ferguson is probably doing the same thing to stuff the coffers for a gubernatorial run once Inslee decides to retire.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top