JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I wonder what the turd will do if SCOTUS decides that all new gun laws must pass strict Constitutional scrutiny before they can be enacted.

I have never been a fan of collective punishment .

So tell me again why must I or other firearm owners , who have never harmed anyone with their firearms , or broken any laws...
Be made to suffer the consequences for those who have...?
Andy

Hey AG Bob Uppendown,
1. Define "assault weapon"
2. Explain why that is bad.
3. Disclose the percentage of so-called assault weapons involved in crime.
4. Explain the rise in violent crime after every gun control enactment.

Both these guys, Dictator Jay and Stupid Bob, probably got beat up every day for their lunch money in middle school.

We're blessed to live in a state with an incredibly small percentage of crime involving firearms and actual homicides committed with firearms, yet both these guys seem to think guns are the problem. Chicago, Baltimore, DC and Houston have 10 to 15 times the homicides annually more than the comparably sized city of Seattle, yet we have a "gun violence" problem in this state?

We finance nurses at $75/hour to staff "safe injection sites" 24/7/365 in case a fentanyl abuser needs narcan, we can't clean up the streets of Seattle so I can walk from the ball-park to the ferry terminal with my kids without us having to witness people having sex, smoking meth, injecting heroin in their tents on the sidewalks or aggressively panhandling in the streets along Alaskan Way while the one cop every block is only worried about the vehicle traffic?

Sideshow Bob Ferguson is a pencil-necked phuq'n idiot... just like his pencil-necked phuq'n idiot boss.

How will any of Turd Ferguson's plan pass muster with the SCOTUS Bruen ruling?
I don't see how it can. Sure, he can try but it should get bounced on the first lawsuit.

How will any of Turd Ferguson's plan pass muster with the SCOTUS Bruen ruling?
I don't see how it can. Sure, he can try but it should get bounced on the first lawsuit.
should
Lets see what the 9th circus says :rolleyes: you and I both know if WA State Supreme Court is anything like Oregon's, they'll rubberstamp and "interpret" both State and Fed Constitutions to make the laws "acceptable" :rolleyes:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top