JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Trump says the same thing.

Depends on the day of the week.

"I generally oppose gun control, but I support the ban on assault weapons and I support a slightly longer waiting period to purchase a gun. With today's Internet technology we should be able to tell within 72-hours if a potential gun owner has a record."

Source: The America We Deserve, by Donald Trump, p.102 , Jul 2, 2000

While I agree that he might be the best candidate, a vote for him is actually a vote for Hillary as he has zero chance in winning and will take away votes from Trump. I am not crazy about Trump either, but better him than Hitlary.

As of this last term of events with the Black Mamba, I've been on the conservative side with any thoughts of elections. Although I use to be of the same mind Heretic. The more time I have in the thinking seat, the more conservative I find I'm becoming!!

I have this strange philosophy about voting; I vote for the person I want to win, not for the person I think is going to win.
I don't think he's going to win:(, I also didn't want him to win the Primary at the beginning.
Towards the end of it he was the best of the Pack though.

As bad as he is, he's got a slim fighting chance against Hillary and he's bound to throw a bone to the Conservative Base on Guns and Borders if he makes it!

And Hillary is bound to throw a bone to the Progs on Guns and Borders if she wins:mad:!

We all know that even if this guy had the backing and money of R and Ds he'd still lose!
upload_2016-6-15_20-0-21.png
Unfortunately image and rhetoric count more than substance to the Voters in America.

If the right person with enough money came along to deliver the Libertarian message and the Conservatives and Liberals could be made to listen.......

It's nice to dream but looks like I'm Voting Trump this go around.

He doesn't have to win, he just needs enough electors to deny both Trump and Hillary 270. That's in the 92-94 ball park, I believe. Then it's Congress, the current one, that elects our next president.

I actually think he will get quite a few disenfranchised Bernie supporters. If cronyism is your biggest concern - it is for me - there is no way you can vote for Hillary. Gary on the other hand offers social liberalism such as gay rights, right to choose, legalization of pot, gun rights (Bernie supports them largely) combined with fiscal conservatism as in keeping the gov small, and staying out of world police engagements. I think he is appealing to more voters than we give him credit for. Currently polling at 12% which is incredible for a third party candidate (with exception of Roosevelt in 1912, maybe). If he can get to 15% he is in the debates, and if he can pull 20%+ in the general election, we got an Article 12 election. Both Bernie and Trump pulled off incredible stunts in the primaries, no reason Gary could not do the same. The time is ripe.

Depends on the day of the week.

"I generally oppose gun control, but I support the ban on assault weapons and I support a slightly longer waiting period to purchase a gun. With today's Internet technology we should be able to tell within 72-hours if a potential gun owner has a record."

Source: The America We Deserve, by Donald Trump, p.102 , Jul 2, 2000
There is a 72 hour wait, it's called a DELAY when form 4473 is submitted to the state. There is APPROVED, DELAYED (so they have time to dig deeper on an issue) and lastly DENIED. A denied even gets a visit on your front porch by a state cop. Over 80 people die in car crashes every single day on average. No talk of banning vehicles, they are not even protected by the Bill of Rights like our weapons. If a person is committed to mass casualties, there are many, many methods available. Banning AR's is just a feel good, and a way to get their foot in the door. AR's get stolen every day as well. There are millions of them in American homes, what, are they going to go door to door? Handguns are used to kill more than all long guns combined, those next?....no support for this crap from me.

Hillary may throw a bone to the Sanders voters by having him be her VP. That will drain off some of them, but not all. It may be enough.

I refuse to vote for the lesser of two evils because it is still voting for evil.

Plus, to me, it is a toss up which is more evil, Trump or Hillary. I can't stand either of them. Hillary is a bought and paid for corrupt politician. Trump is a violence inciting idiot, a moron, vindictive who knows how to appeal the worst of the populace - IMO, the comparisons to Hitler are spot on. Neither of them want to serve the public, to do anything good - they are only in it for the power and the money.

I can't vote for either of them - it would make me physically ill to do so.

So yes, I will do the crazy thing and vote for who I actually want in office.:confused:

I hear these arguments against libertarians every election cycle.

It isn't wasting your vote to vote for a candidate you believe in. Voting for someone you DON'T believe in is wasting your vote.

Because of the electoral college, both Orygun and WA state always go to the Democratic candidate. What do I have to lose by voting for the libertarian candidate? Not the presidential race - it is already lost to Hillary in Orygun and WA. At least I can make my vote heard by not voting for either Trump or Hillary.

Those people who vote for the candidates they don't believe in only propagate the current corrupt two party system we have now. I.E., you are a part of the problem. We have the government we voted for. We put those people there. We let them bamboozle us into believing their lies, the lies we want them to tell us, the lies we want to believe. It is our fault - your fault, that they tell us lies and then turn around and break their promises - because we not only let them do it, we tell them to do it.

If you want to know why we have such a mess in WA D.C., go look in the frigging mirror.:mad:

While I agree that he might be the best candidate, a vote for him is actually a vote for Hillary as he has zero chance in winning and will take away votes from Trump. I am not crazy about Trump either, but better him than Hitlary.

I will call BS a vote for Johnson is neither a vote for Clinton or Trump
It does not help eithet.

Both parties have candidates that a lot of their own party line voters pretty much hate. The biggest thing driving the voting this election cycle is fear mongering and hate (IE; that jerk JUST CAN'T WIN because the world will come to an end so I have to vote for the other party.) IMHO, third parties have the best chance this year that they have had since Perot because of the rifts within the parties. If either party had a really strong candidate, it would be a totally different ball game.

Hell, if Bernie would break off and run as an independent, I think he would beat both of them.

Personally, I really wish there was a Jesse Ventura/Ron Paul ticket, but I don't think Jesse is electable, he comes off as a bit of a nut job.

Just my opinion...

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top