JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I guess he didn't like the answers he got.

After reviewing comments regarding the short survey we sent out last week, I decided that we should have included all of the current requirements for an Oregonian to obtain a CHL. Using the below link, you will be able to state whether you agree or disagree with each of the requirements. I apologize for not including all of them on the first survey.

Not all states that issue CHLs have the same requirements as Oregon. For example, not all states require a mental health background check. I am not suggesting that the listed requirements are unique to Oregon. Rather, my goal is to learn which of Oregon's requirements you feel are important.

Thanks for taking the time to respond to this survey. If you have additional comments, please e-mail them to me. Thanks.

Senator Floyd Prozanski Survey

Floyd

I answered NO to all except the next to last ?

I feel he is trying to set us up in some way...I just have no trust in the man.

I was tempted to answer yes to a few more questions than you did, but after thinking about it I ended up voting exactly the same way you did, not because I didn't feel that I probably should have voted yes on a couple (and only a couple) of the questions, but because as you, I just don't trust the guy.

I was tempted to answer yes to a few more questions than you did, but after thinking about it I ended up voting exactly the same way you did, not because I didn't feel that I probably should have voted yes on a couple (and only a couple) of the questions, but because as you, I just don't trust the guy.

I put this up for your information, You can vote the way YOU want, I just put my thoughts out there.. But this does give YOU a chance to say what YOU think..

I emailed Floyd once. What I wrote to him was ignored and I received a form letter back telling how is not an enemy of gun rights and its for our good, etc, etc.. Lots of dishonest "facts" and such were included.

His emails are now blocked and tossed back via an auto responder.

I emailed Floyd once. What I wrote to him was ignored and I received a form letter back telling how is not an enemy of gun rights and its for our good, etc, etc.. Lots of dishonest "facts" and such were included.

His emails are now blocked and tossed back via an auto responder.

you should unblock him and post his email here. I for one am interested in what he emails as i don't rec. all of them.and OFF may also be interested.

you should unblock him and post his email here. I for one am interested in what he emails as i don't rec. all of them.and OFF may also be interested.

It was a form letter that he sent out to everyone that emailed him about gun rights. It wasn't personalized at all. It was forwarded onto Kevin @ OFF, who also received the same form letter. I did respond to it pointing out that I did not appreciate him blowing smoke up my *** in regards to our rights in general though.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top