JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Canik TP9SFX. Bought this to test the waters in competitive speed steel shooting. Super excited to take it out and see how it runs.
864BC79A-D10C-475E-BE37-9535773C24DE.jpeg A83196C4-1519-455D-A440-A735F3B31666.jpeg 2A686A99-7D5E-4F28-A975-8D5A879EAA86.jpeg

The firearms industry in Turkey is turning out superb guns these days. The Canik is just one example of these industries satisfying our huge market with quality guns. They also make pretty good clones of the Beretta 92FS, JMB's Browning High Power, and classic & innovative shotguns.

My UTS15 pump shotgun earned me a Thanksgiving turkey last year. Enjoy the Canik.....

How is the trigger? Can you compare it to something for reference? Looks great by the way!
Trigger is great for a factory gun. About 4 lb pull on it, the take up is really smooth and almost no creep just a crisp break followed by a nice short firm reset. I would compare it to my CZ P-10C but say the Canik is smoother and a little crisper.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top