JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I wish there was a source to see the real stats but I do believe that they would be at least close to the claims in the article. I have no doubt that criminals would be more fearful if everyone knew most everyone is armed.

I am not a listener of Lars Larson but watched the gun debate on the news. He said "the best thing against a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun"....Of course everything he said was based of knowing the issues. The idiots on the other side sounded like they just wanted to make up anything and everything they could to not look at the real facts.

I dunno why I watch. Someone like him makes sense and then some woman spouts some nonsense and viewers believe her since she is anti gun. Drives me insane that any idiot can be quoted as stating a fact since it was in the news.

That kind of "gun turn in" wouldn't work here. The 2nd was written more for the people to defend against a tyrannical government than foreign invaders and no way would you, I or the next member surrender their firearms based on a law. This country has way too many good old boys, freedom fighters and 2A enthusiasts to just bend over and turn in the hardware. Maybe that worked in Australia but do/did they have a Constitution or even better and amendment such as ours? I don't honestly know but I do know that I will surrender my weapon when its pried from my cold dead hands.

As the old saying goes....Come and Take It.

This liberal media you speak of, is that the mass media that no-one pays attention too anymore?

Statistically people get news from MORE sources now than ever before. Instead of bashing and stomping your feet about some article and how it is presented. Share your sources of non-biased media, sadly there are none of those. Everyone and everything, government, business and citizens all have an agenda they would like to see moved forward, and we have all become so polarized, we cannot see the forest through the trees.

Enough generalizations to meet your standards?

I am a fiscally conservative socially liberal republican, and my party wants nothing to do with me, not much place for what "I" consider common sense anymore.

Have no idea why I ranted, just hat that "liberal media bias" bullbubblegum FOX and so conservative pundits sell, and I meant that, they are selling, you fooling yourself if you think anything else about those bloviators.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top