JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Death by bureaucracy. Demand the moon, stars, and sun be labeled for lead and people will throw their hands up. If I lost this distributor my prices would go up 5-8% and just get more difficult.

ca.png

I try not to be upset when I see a California license plate if there is some pro2a sticker on the car.

Worst thing ever was a guy in a truck with California plates holding me up on a one lane highway while on my bike. Once I passed him he flipped me off. ????

Build the wall.

I try not to be upset when I see a California license plate if there is some pro2a sticker on the car.

Worst thing ever was a guy in a truck with California plates holding me up on a one lane highway while on my bike. Once I passed him he flipped me off. ????

Build the wall.
Amen to that experience.

This is my simple dream - Can we all agree to sell California to Mexico? It would be the perfect excuse to rejigger government to not run off a debt based system and we can stop paying income tax with the proceeds of the sale peg at the balance of the national debt.

Amen to that experience.

This is my simple dream - Can we all agree to sell California to Mexico? It would be the perfect excuse to rejigger government to not run off a debt based system and we can stop paying income tax with the proceeds of the sale peg at the balance of the national debt.

We are keeping Northern California to merge with Southern Oregon to create Jefferson State. They can have all the population centers like San Fran and south of there. We get at least as far south as the Cascades go.

And BTW regarding my previous comments, there are a LOT of very good people leaving California more like refugees and can't be confused with the viral invaders. You just don't notice them because they don't act like a-holes, for example don't start every sentence with "Well, in California we did it this way...".

The majority of Californians have been lobotomized when it comes to their rights. They hate border walls but love gated communities. I think its the sun.

Camellia Harrison or whatever her name is, stopped a gun shop in Oakland from having a picture if a gun painted on it's wall. I think she's a senator now and one they keep pushing to run for president in 2020. She may be a nice person but she definitely is a useful tool.

Its not like Nute Bueller isn't a tool, more of a snooze button, but at least he's going against the grain. Maybe give Oregon a chance to breath while running up Crazy Hill.

It really is a disease.
But unfortunately that disease has spread,what used to be a livable place has become very unbearable to be in anymore.In the 40 years I have been in Oregon it has went from 2 million to 4+ million.And you know where the bulk has came from and where they went to.Portland has went from a very friendly place to a place crawling with the entitled,self centered,egotistical bunch.I have about another year and I am out of here then,nothing will change about this place so you have to make the change that helps you!

Amen to that experience.

One flaw in your plan, Mexico couldn't afford it...
We'd have to sell it to the cartels in portions.
The idea was sound, we just needed a better client. :)

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top