JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
One flaw in your plan, Mexico couldn't afford it...
We'd have to sell it to the cartels in portions.
The idea was sound, we just needed a better client. :)
From Jan.2017 to Nov.2017 Mexicans,mostly from the states,sent back 26.7 billion back to Mexico.Thats BILLION folks not million,so how is it they are not in such a state that all the residents want to come to the US? Sorry to get away from the Cal.issue.

From Jan.2017 to Nov.2017 Mexicans,mostly from the states,sent back 26.7 billion back to Mexico.Thats BILLION folks not million,so how is it they are not in such a state that all the residents want to come to the US? Sorry to get away from the Cal.issue.
That's chump change...
We would need at least one annual GDP of the area we sold, which according to google was 2.45 trillion for the entire state...
THAT'S WHOLESALE PRICING RIGHT THERE FOLKS! ;)

We are keeping Northern California to merge with Southern Oregon to create Jefferson State. They can have all the population centers like San Fran and south of there. We get at least as far south as the Cascades go.

And BTW regarding my previous comments, there are a LOT of very good people leaving California more like refugees and can't be confused with the viral invaders. You just don't notice them because they don't act like a-holes, for example don't start every sentence with "Well, in California we did it this way...".

Thanks for this. My modified quote is, "That's how THEY do it in California...and why we left."

You know the only thing keeping good folks in California? Grandkids. If it wasn't for them there would be no pro 2A, conservative folks left. Seriously. Almost all my friends down there say this.

You know the only thing keeping good folks in California? Grandkids. If it wasn't for them there would be no pro 2A, conservative folks left. Seriously. Almost all my friends down there say this.

Unfortunately, that's going to be happening all up and down the left coast. Family will be the only reason I stay in WA....................

Ray

Some folks down there have an irrational need to be there.

My own dad's grandkids are in WA and OK but he'll remain to his death in that hole because my mom loved it so much.

Both conservative, both crazy.

All my friends stay because they're afraid of moving for some strange reason. I think it's in the abuser Kool Aid that they can't make it anywhere else. They're under the impression they'll literally die in a place that isn't a leftist Utopia.

The Democrats/liberals/progressives are what killed California. Illegal alien? Come on in, we'll educate your kids, feed you, house you and give you medical care. Hell, we'll even let you vote (SF)-Just vote democrat.
1/3 of the welfare cases in America live in California because the benefits are great and you know damn well they'll vote democrat
After all "When you rob Peter to pay Paul, you can always count on Paul's support."
For years whenever dear wife or I complained about California the statement was always ended with "And it's only going to get worse."
Finally we had a belly full (Gunmaggeddon) and left. Now we're in Washington and running into a lot of the same libtard crap we left but at least here we can fight it and have a chance of winning.
So fight it we will.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads