Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Here comes another gun control poll

Discussion in 'Legal & Political Archive' started by Dave Workman, Jan 22, 2013.

1. Dave Workman

Dave Workman Western Washington Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

2. speeddemon94

speeddemon94 The Rogue Well-Known Member

I'm sure she did.

3. Blitzkrieg

Blitzkrieg WA Well-Known Member

Under being the operative phrase

4. duane black

duane black Washington Well-Known Member

All,

Is there a group working for us here in WA making sure " they " don't turn this state into another California ? If not, we need to start one. I'm happy to see that this session there doesn't appear to be any gun control related bills up, yet. Looks like Appleton pulled hers trying to neuter the " stand your ground " stuff.

5. deen_ad

deen_ad Vancouver, WA Well-Known Member

At first she claimed she pulled the bill because of the uproar it caused, later she changed it and said it was because of the death threats she had received and it was for her safety.

6. Kimber Custom

Kimber Custom Vancouver, WA Bronze Vendor Bronze Vendor

Second Amendment Foundation (saf.org) is located in Bellevue, WA

7. accessbob

accessbob Molalla, OR 2A Supporter

I'm sure that the poll respondents were carefully selected OR that random selection was made in an area which is highly anti gun. If they would throw out Multnomah County and take a poll elsewhere, the results would most definitely not be pro ban. But I'm sure that they made sure to poll in Multnomah County exclusively and in a way as to get the results they wanted. They had better release their methodology as well.

Trlsmn and (deleted member) like this.
  8. duane black

I read this posted by you in another thread. Very interesting... I was one of I think many that commented on her bill, to her. Her bill was beyond absurd. I wonder if she came up with it or if some anti gun organization did ?

Also,

Do you have a copy of the entire bill by chance ? It was removed when another bill was assigned the same bill number as hers.

9. duane black

Thank you sir.

10. Swedish K

Swedish K SW Washington Moderator Staff Member

I wonder how they smoked out that information...

11. speeddemon94

speeddemon94 The Rogue Well-Known Member

I will laugh heartily now and apologize for taking this thread in a poor direction. I would like to see the poll when it is released.

12. MountainBear

MountainBear Sweet Home, OR Well-Known Member

If at first you don't succeed, ask the questions again and again until you get a group of people who say what you want. Ahh, the beauty of gun control groups and statistics...

13. Just Me

Just Me Peoples Republik of Oregon Active Member

Ms. Peters, according to her web site, “has helped progressive politics move forward in Washington State on several key issues.” Raised in Olympia, she attended Santa Clara University and Boston College, and participated in a White House intern program under President Bill Clinton.

Wow, you Washington folks are so lucky to have someone like Ms. Peters come back to your hick state and help you figure out how to move forward. :rolleyes:

As already noted, I'm sure she learned a lot about pulling as an intern under bill clinton. I bet the pull was quick, in and out, and came away with a load of info.

Oops. Should be "polling".

Last edited: Jan 22, 2013
    HahnsXD and (deleted member) like this.
  14. tkdguy

tkdguy Portland, Oregon Silver Supporter Silver Supporter

Disobedence in mass underfoot over recent NY Gun Legislation and Gun Registration of AR 15's.
    This is a good read. The politicians went too far. Fredrick Dicker wrote the article. If you can circulate the web address to all those of interest, that would be great!

15. deen_ad

deen_ad Vancouver, WA Well-Known Member

Tried it, if you truy the whole thing it doesn't get me anything close. But if you google "New York Post. Hit Us with Your Best Shot Andy" it does work