JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
BOHICA alert!!!!

Watch out for Ceasefire poll on gun control

Washington Ceasefire has announced it will release the results of a statewide poll of 600 registered voters regarding gun laws and attitudes today at an afternoon press conference at the First United Methodist Church in Seattle.

<broken link removed>

All,

Is there a group working for us here in WA making sure " they " don't turn this state into another California ? If not, we need to start one. I'm happy to see that this session there doesn't appear to be any gun control related bills up, yet. Looks like Appleton pulled hers trying to neuter the " stand your ground " stuff.

All,

Is there a group working for us here in WA making sure " they " don't turn this state into another California ? If not, we need to start one. I'm happy to see that this session there doesn't appear to be any gun control related bills up, yet. Looks like Appleton pulled hers trying to neuter the " stand your ground " stuff.
At first she claimed she pulled the bill because of the uproar it caused, later she changed it and said it was because of the death threats she had received and it was for her safety.

I'm sure that the poll respondents were carefully selected OR that random selection was made in an area which is highly anti gun. If they would throw out Multnomah County and take a poll elsewhere, the results would most definitely not be pro ban. But I'm sure that they made sure to poll in Multnomah County exclusively and in a way as to get the results they wanted. They had better release their methodology as well.

At first she claimed she pulled the bill because of the uproar it caused, later she changed it and said it was because of the death threats she had received and it was for her safety.

I read this posted by you in another thread. Very interesting... I was one of I think many that commented on her bill, to her. Her bill was beyond absurd. I wonder if she came up with it or if some anti gun organization did ?

Also,

Do you have a copy of the entire bill by chance ? It was removed when another bill was assigned the same bill number as hers.

If at first you don't succeed, ask the questions again and again until you get a group of people who say what you want. Ahh, the beauty of gun control groups and statistics...

Ms. Peters, according to her web site, "has helped progressive politics move forward in Washington State on several key issues." Raised in Olympia, she attended Santa Clara University and Boston College, and participated in a White House intern program under President Bill Clinton.

Wow, you Washington folks are so lucky to have someone like Ms. Peters come back to your hick state and help you figure out how to move forward. :rolleyes:

As already noted, I'm sure she learned a lot about pulling as an intern under bill clinton. I bet the pull was quick, in and out, and came away with a load of info.

Oops. Should be "polling".

Last Edited:
BOHICA alert!!!!

Watch out for Ceasefire poll on gun control

Washington Ceasefire has announced it will release the results of a statewide poll of 600 registered voters regarding gun laws and attitudes today at an afternoon press conference at the First United Methodist Church in Seattle.

<broken link removed>

Disobedence in mass underfoot over recent NY Gun Legislation and Gun Registration of AR 15's.
This is a good read. The politicians went too far. Fredrick Dicker wrote the article. If you can circulate the web address to all those of interest, that would be great!

Tried it, if you truy the whole thing it doesn't get me anything close. But if you google "New York Post. Hit Us with Your Best Shot Andy" it does work

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top