JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Recently retired and have access to two S&W 38 special pistols. A S&W 22 revolver and a recently purchased Springfield XDM Elite 9mm.
I'm learning how to find ammo here in the Willamette Valley and have purchased some online. I bought a one year membership to the Lebanon Indoor pistol range and get in there at least once a week. Practicing my basics, taking classes at the attached Lebanon Straight Shooters Sports and overall trying to absorb as much information as I can.
The staff at Straight Shooters Sports are how I learned of Northwest Firearms website.

Welcome Aboard. Glad you found the forum.

This is the best place to hang out on the internet.

Once we're able to start using the public lands again, check out the organized clean ups. It's the best way to meet the community and learn where and how to use public lands responsibly.

[Edit- We are doing non ODFW supported cleanups at public forests] - check the North Fork Wolf Creek Road thread in resources.

Until then check out Trash No Land.

Recently retired and have access to two S&W 38 special pistols. A S&W 22 revolver and a recently purchased Springfield XDM Elite 9mm.
I'm learning how to find ammo here in the Willamette Valley and have purchased some online. I bought a one year membership to the Lebanon Indoor pistol range and get in there at least once a week. Practicing my basics, taking classes at the attached Lebanon Straight Shooters Sports and overall trying to absorb as much information as I can.
The staff at Straight Shooters Sports are how I learned of Northwest Firearms website.
Welcome!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top