JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I sent the following letter to the editor of the Everett Fish Wrapper which was published.

The Washington State Sheriffs Association, the Washington State Law Enforcement Firearms Instructor Association, and the Washington Council of Police & Sheriffs have all come out against Initiative 1639.

They can hardly be portrayed as shills for the NRA and the Evil Gun Industry. Is there some reason outside of egregious bias that this has seemingly gone unnoticed and unreported by the mainstream media?

I'm sure if all these police organizations had come out for I-1639 it would have been noticed and shouted to the rooftops.

James E. Neufeld
Lake Stevens

Wish I could do more, hope this helps.

I can't imagine why those Officers wouldn't support I-1639???:D:D:D Just think of all the wonderful "Turn-ins" they'll be able to add to their Personal(AND unregistered):eek: Collections??? And, of course, all those Law Abiding Folks will be helping the Officers load their Firearms up and Simply wouldn't even consider and resistance.:rolleyes:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top