Herald letter to the editor

Discussion in 'Firearm Legislation & Activism' started by revjen45, Oct 27, 2018.

1. revjen45

revjen45
    Snohomish County

I sent the following letter to the editor of the Everett Fish Wrapper which was published.

The Washington State Sheriffs Association, the Washington State Law Enforcement Firearms Instructor Association, and the Washington Council of Police & Sheriffs have all come out against Initiative 1639.

They can hardly be portrayed as shills for the NRA and the Evil Gun Industry. Is there some reason outside of egregious bias that this has seemingly gone unnoticed and unreported by the mainstream media?

I'm sure if all these police organizations had come out for I-1639 it would have been noticed and shouted to the rooftops.

James E. Neufeld
    Lake Stevens

Wish I could do more, hope this helps.

2. KKG

KKG
    Western Washington

I can't imagine why those Officers wouldn't support I-1639???:D:D:D Just think of all the wonderful "Turn-ins" they'll be able to add to their Personal(AND unregistered):eek: Collections??? And, of course, all those Law Abiding Folks will be helping the Officers load their Firearms up and Simply wouldn't even consider and resistance.:rolleyes:

Slobray, Pete F and AndyinEverson like this.