JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
these airsoft guns can be converted into machine guns :bash: seriously...

how can you convert something like that into a machine gun? it would blow up, the parts arent meant to handle anything more than a CO2 cartridge. anyone with a semi automatic weapon can convert their guns into full auto easily, does this mean they plan to take my rifle and handgun away because they can be converted into machine guns? those arent even new models, its airsoft rifle that have been coming into the US for years.

More testimony from the same hearing... it gives me hope to know that we at NWFA aren't the only ones who see what's going on:

Last edited by a moderator:
Those are actually difficult to watch without feeling a whole course of emotions. I commend these people for stepping up to the microphone and speaking their minds to the, as Derek Greaves puts it, vultures.

My hats off to all of you.

They understand the issues and are very articulate. It must have been very difficult for the father to speak about this, i can't imagine what they are going through.

Mr. Ong's closing statement was awesome.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top