JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
IMG_1449.JPG IMG_1452.JPG IMG_1453.JPG I'm looking for a Schmidt and Bender or Kahles with the MSR reticle in a 5-25 or 6-24 (I'd not say no to one of the 3-27)models though something around there is fine mag wise. Absolutely nothing wrong with this scope but I just picked up a 338 and would like some more mag. As for the additional features I am firmly for Mrad scope in the FFP. This scope has an integral mount so I'd like a nice set of rings with it.

This is a Hensoldt 3-12x56 illuminated (2AA) Mrad FFP optic with a combination mildot and ranging reticle. It also tracks your dope in the reticle so you know exactly where you are. Turret clicks are very tactile and the zoom is very smooth, almost effortless with just enough drag to not move unintentionally. It has an integral 1913 QD Clamp mount. Here's a link so you have a basic idea though the reticle is different on mine. Pm with an email and I can send pics.

Hensoldt ZF 3-12x56 SSG-P Mildot Riflescope

This is cross posted on several sites and I can show good feedback on GunBroker or several forums.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top