JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$210
Manufacturer
Henry
Caliber
22 Long Rifle
City
Vancouver
State
Washington
Zip Code
This is a nice compact weapon great for backpackers or anywhere you need to store it with limited space. The entire rifle fits inside the stock and when the stock cover is sealed on the end it becomes water and impact resistant.

The stock stores the barrel, the magazine, and the main housing with another magazine in the well or inserted. I have assembled it in less than a minute. This rifle is brand new and has never been fired outside the factory (they perform test shots for final quality assurance).

The rifle itself will come with 4 magazines. I do not have the cardboard box nor is there a lock. I threw the box away because it stores in the stock and does not need a box or case.

Buyer pays transfer cost at a local FFL located in the Vancouver area. Message me if you have questions, thanks. These sell for about $300 if you can even find them.

AR7_1.jpg AR7_2.jpg AR7_4.jpg AR7_6.jpg AR7_5.jpg H002-Survival-open.jpg Mag.jpg Specs.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service