Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $1,000 in prizes this month in the Northwest Firearms Winter Giveaway!
    Dismiss Notice

Henry Rifles on TV

Discussion in 'General Firearm Discussion' started by twoclones, Feb 1, 2010.

1. twoclones

twoclones Tri-Cities, WA Well-Known Member

Have I not been paying attention to television commercials or should I as surprised as I am? I just saw a commercial for Henry Rifles on the SyFy channel.

2. Cougfan2

Cougfan2 Hillsboro, OR Well-Known Member

Actually, I've been seeing them for a while now. Seen them on SyFy and also Fox news. I'd like to see more firearms companies do the same.

3. tallshipsgo

tallshipsgo Springfield OR Well-Known Member

Really? I haven't seen one outside of the sportsmans channel (all the gun related and hunting shows). I'll have to pay closer attention! That's pretty cool.

4. slingshot1943

slingshot1943 salem or Well-Known Member

Maybe I will buy one just to help it along. I miss the days when you could buy guns at all major stores. Sears, Pennys, Wards, Don't miss K-Mart never liked them. My Dad bought me a Brit 303 from sears for $25 when I was teen age.

5. country boy

country boy portland area Member

Really? Good for them, the only place I've seen them is on the outdoor channel.

cb

6. tallshipsgo

tallshipsgo Springfield OR Well-Known Member

I couldn't remember the name of the station - you're right it's the outdoor channel.

7. TAT2D

TAT2D Portland Member

Interesting juxtaposition. Wonder what demographic meets at that intersection? I tune the TV to SyFy (and what's with that name change? Trademarkability?) fairly regularly, but haven't seen 'em yet. Will keep watching.

MrB

8. OcelotZ3

OcelotZ3 Corvallis Active Member

Their ads have even run during Keith Olbermann's show.

9. jhc5

jhc5 Seattle, WA Member