JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm pondering it. Anyone have any experiences with this rifle? Ramblings appreciated.

I have the 223/ 556 model, and it is a sweet rifle. Crazy accurate, beautiful finish and furniture, and the action is incredibly smooth. The only downside that I notice is the mag capacity, only 5 rounds, so if plinking, you spend a lot of time reloading.

Looks pretty nice. A detachable-box magazine fed modern cartridge lever-action keeps the lever gun going strong into the future.
To be honest, I would not mind having one in .308 caliber. You could shoot cheepo mil surplus for plinking, heavy loads for big game, light loads for small game/varmints. And you could shoot preemo expensive stuff for self defense if those wonder rounds suit your fancy.
I'd like to see a turn down pistol drip version like Marlin's GBL.

I bought the sighted version in .308 - great price from Buds Gun Shop and picked it up at the FFL yesterday. Lovely rifle. Great fit and finish. It is more compact than I somehow expected. I'm looking forward to shooting it.

I ordered a few extra magazines from the accessory portion of Henry website. Their purchasing experience and communications are on par with Amazon.

I also decided to pickup something to teach my grandson to shoot with... :cool:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top