JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
For those that might be interested...

I dig it!

If I got one I'd have the barrel cut and threaded anyways.

Wish they did this and kept the irons though.

I bought a Henry Long Ranger a few years ago. I have found it to be accurate and not too fussy about what I feed it. I chose the 223 because I have an abundance of supplies. The Henry will shoot right along with my Ruger 1V in 223. Since I bought the Henry for fast follow up shots on called coyotes, I truly hope to try that some day soon.
Bill

I dig it!

If I got one I'd have the barrel cut and threaded anyways.

Wish they did this and kept the irons though.
Not sure how possible that is.

IIRC, I had some questions as to how easy/hard it would be to do with a Browning BLR after reading threads where someone wanted to rechamber a BLR. Apparently taking the barrel off and replacing it is not easy - or maybe I remember incorrectly. Maybe @Velzey could do it?

Holy Cow! The prices have gone through the sky, I think I paid $650 for my Long Ranger. As a side note they are available with iron sights. I didn't bother with them, I am at the point where I need a scope on everything.
Bill

Seems pretty cool, but there's just "something" about its profile appearance that's off-putting to me for some reason.
Looking at it, I see an unusually high comb on the butt stock (scope use), the shad-belly for the mag, and the tapered barrel - none of which is classic lever action stuff.

I wonder how many people will load standard fmj ammo in the tubular mag. People tend to not be as smart as they were in the past. I'd like to see one of these in 300blk.

Not sure how possible that is.

IIRC, I had some questions as to how easy/hard it would be to do with a Browning BLR after reading threads where someone wanted to rechamber a BLR. Apparently taking the barrel off and replacing it is not easy - or maybe I remember incorrectly. Maybe @Velzey could do it?
Looks like the Henry comes with a threaded barrel.

I wonder how many people will load standard fmj ammo in the tubular mag. People tend to not be as smart as they were in the past. I'd like to see one of these in 300blk.
Detachable box mag.

Screenshot_20220612-090350_DuckDuckGo.jpg

My son has a Mossberg bolt in .223 uses AR mags its a fantastic varmint rifle. Not sure I could find a use for a .223 lever. And sure not at that price.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top