Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

Henry is making two lever-action rifles in .327 Federal Magnum.

Reactions
Henry is making a large-lever loop carbine with a 16-inch barrel and a small-loop lever rifle with a 20" barrel. This makes the .327 Federal Magnum cartridge stand up and perform a tap dance in a tuxedo! Go to the Henry site and watch the video. (Prepare to be surprised)!

Remember, these rifles also shoot the .32 H&R Magnum. (I wouldn't doubt it if you could shoot the .32 S&W Long through it as well). These will make great varmint rifles that should handle everything up to, and including deer.

Reno

Reactions
I was really hoping that caliber was going to get more attention. I still think it would make a great carry revolver.

However, till this day, I have not seen any of it on the shelves of any store I’ve been to.

Usually 32 is somewhat available, but not inexpensive like 38/357.

Though, a threaded muzzle on one of those lever guns would be pretty cool.

Legs

Reactions
That will make for an interesting rifle. I wish Henry, or any manufacturer, would make an affordable lever in 460 S&W.

LATEST REVIEWS

• Oregon Rifleworks
    5.00 star(s)
    Love all the Guys and Gals, the redbeard is pleased. Even if it wasn't 1 min away from my house...
    • SVT-ROY
  • Liberty Safes of Oregon
    5.00 star(s)
    I bugged these guys for a while as I was on the fence as to what safe to buy. There are so many...
    • trekkerpaul
  • Copeland Custom Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    Tim is fantastic! He does great work and does it in a timely manner! He reblued a Colt slide for...
    • hker71
  • Aloha Surplus
    4.00 star(s)
    Its always fun to check out the surplus stuff they have. Some is reasonably priced, some not so...
    • trekkerpaul
  • Copeland Custom Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    I recently sent in a project gun to Mr. Copeland to slick up an action and thread the barrel...
    • CountryGent

Staff online