Oregon Arms & Ammunition
Oregon Rifleworks
Advertise on Northwest Firearms
Gun Deals
Low Price Guns
Sporting Systems
Buster Beaver Cerakote
Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

Henry is making two lever-action rifles in .327 Federal Magnum.

Reactions
Henry is making a large-lever loop carbine with a 16-inch barrel and a small-loop lever rifle with a 20" barrel. This makes the .327 Federal Magnum cartridge stand up and perform a tap dance in a tuxedo! Go to the Henry site and watch the video. (Prepare to be surprised)!

Remember, these rifles also shoot the .32 H&R Magnum. (I wouldn't doubt it if you could shoot the .32 S&W Long through it as well). These will make great varmint rifles that should handle everything up to, and including deer.

Reno

Reactions
I was really hoping that caliber was going to get more attention. I still think it would make a great carry revolver.

However, till this day, I have not seen any of it on the shelves of any store I’ve been to.

Usually 32 is somewhat available, but not inexpensive like 38/357.

Though, a threaded muzzle on one of those lever guns would be pretty cool.

Legs

Reactions
That will make for an interesting rifle. I wish Henry, or any manufacturer, would make an affordable lever in 460 S&W.

NEW CLASSIFIED ADS

LATEST REVIEWS

• Supporting Vendor Copeland Custom Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    I had a second gunsmithing job completed by Mr. Copeland. As with the first, he did amazingly good work, communication was solid, and the rates...
    • CountryGent
    5.00 star(s)
    I brought Tim a henry goldenboy youth and a vision of what I wanted. Tim made it come true at a very reasonable price, while others quoted me way...
    • Iceman04503
    5.00 star(s)
    Tim, has done several projects including a sweet 1911 .38 super project
    • Qochoc
  • Mary's Pistols
    5.00 star(s)
    Fantastic small business with equally excellent folks running the place. I was given fair value for a trade in and was able to order something I...
    • Red98422
  • Gooseneck Road
    4.00 star(s)
    Very popular service road with some unmarked logging roads that branch off of the main. Relatively cleaned up from what we saw. I just wish that...
    • Benzdriver81

SUPPORT NORTHWEST FIREARMS

Staff online